Yamaha Demo Days - Carroll, OH

ScubaCinci

It looks like Yamaha will be at Lancaster Sport Cycles in Carroll, OH this Saturday (4/5) doing bike demos. Anyone know what bikes they will have available? It's not listed on their site or Yamaha's. Specifically, I'd love to ride the new Super Tenere. If it's available, I may head up there.

I want to try out the FZ-09. Kinda.

Yeah, this too but I wouldn't buy one. I'd much rather have my Z for a bike of that ilk. I've been contemplating selling it though and getting a more tour oriented bike like the Super Tenere or VStrom 1K.

Edited by ScubaCinci

Yeah, this too but I wouldn't buy one. I'd much rather have my Z for a bike of that ilk. I've been contemplating selling it though and getting a more tour oriented bike like the Super Tenere or VStrom 1K.

i tried the Super T last year and the old vstrom dosnt even come close to it's awsomeness, cant speak for the new Vstrom though.

• Upvote 1

Okay i just called them and it is not a official Yamaha Demo Days the guy said they might have a Ranger and a couple other atvs out(sounds like just to do a loop in the parking lot) and he said if someone was really interested they might have a street bike or two out but he was unsure. So sounds like just a open house with some food and door prizes but (i repeat) NO OFFICIAL DEMO RIDES, I'm kinda disappointed.

• Upvote 1

Okay i just called them and it is not a official Yamaha Demo Days the guy said they might have a Ranger and a couple other atvs out(sounds like just to do a loop in the parking lot) and he said if someone was really interested they might have a street bike or two out but he was unsure. So sounds like just a open house with some food and door prizes but (i repeat) NO OFFICIAL DEMO RIDES, I'm kinda disappointed.

Fuuuuck...thanks for getting the scoop. No reason for me to drive up then.

I was just about to post that their website didn't

say a thing about demo rides, and was about to

call them to find out.  I already arranged

to get off work early.  Perhaps I'll drop in for a bite

to eat.  Hope to see some of you there.

call them to find out. I already arranged

to get off work early. Perhaps I'll drop in for a bite

to eat. Hope to see some of you there.

I'll most likely be there.

The funny thing is, I learned about it from Yamaha's website so if it's not an official Yamaha event, I'm not sure why they would post it on their corporate site in the list of events.

I seen that too but out says it's a "get out and ride sales event" that's what made me call and ask

call them to find out. I already arranged

to get off work early. Perhaps I'll drop in for a bite

to eat. Hope to see some of you there.

What time you thinkin?

GAY!

What time you thinkin?

I can leave work as soon as I finish my four

machines.  I'm hoping to leave from the Port

Columbus area around 10'ish (fingers crossed).

Either way, I'm still going down there.  I should

be there not later than noon at the worst.

• Upvote 1

If I make it out it won't be till later, I have a work meeting/breakfast to go to from 930 til ? In mount Vernon. I will more than likely just go for a local ride

Edited by 2talltim

i tried the Super T last year and the old vstrom dosnt even come close to it's awsomeness, cant speak for the new Vstrom though.

So far the owners of the new Vee2 are very impressed overall, motomags say a helluva bike for the money.