Riding on Sunday 4/13/2014 out of akron and youngstown

MIKE53ALI

How often??? :)

ok I still bitched but I at least I would do it :lol:

It used to be a lot more often back before I did two crazy things in getting a gf and buying a house. Like today is a beautiful day and I'm working from home and instead of dipping out for a ride to break up the day I ended up doing yard work

• Upvote 1

Tim ditch the 600rr and get into a sport tourer. Hands down best thing I ever did. Went from bitching about anything over 100 miles to doing 3-400 days often

Yeaaaa I was up late looking for reviews on those.

Sent from my iPhone.

I dunno. It never bothered me on the One. I've ridden the turnpike from here to Detroit. My parents are in Columbus and usually take interstate. It's never bothered me. I'm not saying it was enjoyable or comfortable but it's never a reason to not go for me. Of course I'd prefer we take back roads, but it really doesn't matter.

Derek you don't wanna come with us to hoblicks?

Nah man, like I said, I am putting close to 500 miles on Saturday and I know thats going to eat my body up on the ZX10. 

How old mojo? I'll be 35 next month. I put mike in late 20's early 30s. Derek I only met once but I'd put him mid to late 20's, maybe early 30s. Tim...well he's asian, they age like velveeta....so he's either 27 or 40....and props on putting in 4 hours of slab on an r1, if it's anywhere near as comfy as any other supersport I've rode, you have back issues or will soon.

Good guess, I'm 28.