Second season of riding and don't know any riders.

Ryan79

Hey I'm Ryan. This is my second season of riding and of course love it. I took the hd riders course and spent last season getting comfortable on my vrod. I've lived in willoughby Ohio for just over a year now and would like to meet some people to ride with. Ride safe.

Welcome to the group.

We're going on a big ride.  There were in the

neighborhood of 70 bikes from all over the

state and some from Michigan and Indiana

on the ride last May.

Here's the info:  http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/103963-unofficial-spring-2014-epic-ride-may-17th/

If you want to ride down with the NE Ohio

guys, here's where you can find their info:  http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/104431-epic-ride-may-17th-ne-ohio-meetup-and-ride-down/

Get in the slow group, at least for this

year, for your own safety.

See you there.

Welcome aboard. I feel I should tell you that riding with other people is over rated. They usually turn out to be asshats. If you don't believe me, just ride with me once and you will understand.

• Upvote 2

Welcome aboard. I feel I should tell you that riding with other people is over rated. They usually turn out to be asshats. If you don't believe me, just ride with me once and you will understand.

:D

I like riding with 1-3 other people.  Large groups get dangerous and annoying to other motorists, but smaller groups can be good fun if you're all on the same page as far as what constitutes "fun."

• Upvote 1

Holy crap. Now I find out after I signed up for the colossal event of the season. Crap!!

Oh yea. Welcome.

Edited by Al Z. Heimer

Holy crap. Now I find out after I signed up for the colossal event of the season. Crap!!

Oh yea. Welcome.

Ok Now you tell us that  :lol: