Two days at Mid-Ohio

lowcel

• 3 weeks later...

MidO's program sounds almost identical to STT's format. I'll be there in July with a bunch of you OR folk. Gonna be a blast to get more track schooling, I could definitely use some

MidO's program sounds almost identical to STT's format. I'll be there in July with a bunch of you OR folk. Gonna be a blast to get more track schooling, I could definitely use some

As a coach in both STT and Mid-O School... Yes I'd have to say they are modeled quite the same.

I'm hoping to be there on the 20th. First time at Mid-O and first time on the new bike so i'll probably sign up as Novice. 

Trying to get two guys from work to come down too. 

Edited by ludwb675

I'm hoping to be there on the 20th. First time at Mid-O and first time on the new bike so i'll probably sign up as Novice. 

Trying to get two guys from work to come down too.

I'll be at mid ohio June 23 and July 17.

I've combed over their website pretty good, and I can't find it. What time does tech start in the morning ?

Registration start 7am,tech right after you get your sticker.

In for Monday/Tuesday. Now to request the vacation. LOL

I guess I should fill out a leave slip tomorrow.  Kind of forgot about that.  One benefit of working for the government, there are only a couple of days a year I can't take off work.

• 4 weeks later...

his name is pat

Thanks. I figured it out at my last track day and we are now friends on fb. The guy is awesome and will do whatever he can to help out.