The new pope is a commie. Religious right OWNED!!

Tonik

If children were designed by engineers to learn, then that might actually mean something.

I think God did a fine job of designing children. That last thing we need is the same engineers that made the EPA test designing children. They would be completely useless at that point.

I think God did a fine job of designing children. That last thing we need is the same engineers that made the EPA test designing children. They would be completely useless at that point.

There are no gods...

• Downvote 1

There are no gods...

There is no spoon.

Seriously though, you guys should know better.  Mags knows everything.  If you don't believe me, just ask Mags.

• Upvote 1

There is no spoon.

Seriously though, you guys should know better.  Mags knows everything.  If you don't believe me, just ask Mags.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

I am starting to believe that Mags is just an online bot that has been programmed to prolong internet threads.  The occasional personal appearance is most likely a paid actor.

Sweet, when do i get paid?

magz was not born... he was cobbled together in the backyard of a meth lab of ashtabula, right next to where the helicopter and dune buggy was built.

• Upvote 3

To be fair, hell is at least a fictional location in a story, like mordor, or Tony Stark's Malibu mansion, or the krusty krab. It could potentially freeze over if authors decide that's what happens to it.

Edited by magley64

To be fair, hell is at least a fictional location in a story, like mordor, or Tony Stark's Malibu mansion, or the krusty krab. It could potentially freeze over if authors decide that's what happens to it.

You have long maintained that the Bible is a work of fiction. Why was it so objectionable for them to write in the second coming of Christ so you could get paid?

You have long maintained that the Bible is a work of fiction. Why was it so objectionable for them to write in the second coming of Christ so you could get paid?

"I don't think that's appropriate" is just a phrase like "that's what she said" to inject some humor into an otherwise innocuous phrase.

we really don't need to hear about any of jesus's emissions, first, second, or 500th.

Edited by magley64