The new pope is a commie. Religious right OWNED!!

Tonik

Jesus was't a communist. He was very liberal, but not with the intention of government coersion. It was voluntary. Communism is the exact opposite of that.

Way to kill the thread with a well thought out statement :(

Jesus was't a communist. He was very liberal, but not with the intention of government coersion. It was voluntary. Communism is the exact opposite of that.

So a refusal penalty of eternal hell doesn't qualify as coersion? Is yaweh not a governing body?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, to be fair... I don't believe "Christ" actually existed. It's a nice story, but it was good the first couple times.

http://www.amazon.com/Nailed-Christian-Myths-Jesus-Existed/dp/0557709911

I don't believe he actually existed either, but he does certainly exist as a character in a book. Jesus said "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." Just as bugs bunny said "what's up doc?"

Edited by magley64
  • Downvote 1

Good point. Is the IRS Communist?

You can be a Christian and not sell all of your possessions. Hell is contingent on one factor. Money doesn't play a roll.

Not according to jesus... see above quote... money MUST play a role.

• Downvote 1

He's not talking about money. He's referencing a mindset. Don't go toe-to-toe with me about the scriptures. You'll lose.

Not my words, Jesus' words...

feel free to find a contradiction, the bible is full of them.

Edited by magley64
  • Downvote 1

hell yeah dude, can't wait for hell... already ordered a set of asbestos water skis, and a sweet asbestos winnebago for camping by, and skiing on the lake of fire...

still saving up for the asbestos cigarette boat, and a case of spf 9 billion sunscreen

Edited by magley64
  • Downvote 1

Right wing conservatives hate Catholics as much as Jews. Catholics typically vote dem unless abortion rights are a key personal issue. Who are catholic? Mexicans....Italians....Irish...-all dem

hell yeah dude, can't wait for hell... already ordered a set of asbestos water skis, and a sweet asbestos winnebago for camping by, and skiing on the lake of fire...

still saving up for the asbestos cigarette boat, and a case of spf 9 billion sunscreen

Don't forget the flame resistant anal lube.

Right wing conservatives hate Catholics as much as Jews. Catholics typically vote dem unless abortion rights are a key personal issue. Who are catholic? Mexicans....Italians....Irish...-all dem

Probably because Catholics just run around buttfucking children with impunity and worshipping some stupid old fuck in a stupid hat.

Edited by Steve Butters
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What about our resident mexitalian Guido turtle fucktard? He's a conservative... Kiss all those stereotypes goodbye.

Edited by magley64
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not supporting anything. Just setting the record straight. Conservatives give more to the needy. Liberals give more to each other.

Conservatives volunteer more, too. Don't forget that one.

Sure, but that doesn't mean all Catholics fuck children. Matter of fact, a smaller percentage of Catholics fuck kids than non-Catholics. You can hate on Catholics if you like. I don't really care. You're just being disingenuous when you do.

Know who else is disingenuous? Catholics. Especially when they're luring kids in for a good old fashioned buttfucking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1