Where should I live in the Columbus area

stone

Where should I move to?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I move to?

Well, when she realized that I was going to have my revenge, she changed her #. But I can definitely provide you with her home and work address.

She gets wet like a faucet and likes anal ( Although she acts like she doesn't)...also complete with fake tits.. She rides a Suzuki.

Pics of said female?:dunno:

LOL I am over it...fa real. I wouldn't lose sleep over any pain that came her way though.

Yeah, basically we were in a long distance relationship, which I said I would never do again..but did it anyways because she *seemed* legit. Add to the fact that I am not a fan of Columbus...so there were two things right off the bat that I ignored.

Anyways, lots of things didn't add up..but without any hard proof I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Well, one day, months ago, she gave me her PC to 'fix it'. I was sure she had cleared all her email out..but because something just didn't sit right, I looked anyways. Nothing really incriminating...but I also found one or two things that didn't add up to what she had told me before. So by this time, the pussy/head/anal is still coming freely and I'm like whatever, I won't get too attached. BUT..let me take out some insurance. She used Yahoo for her email and IM..and I happened to find an app that lets you move a yahoo account from one PC to another. You can't decrypt the password, but you can access it from a different PC.

Well..after months of doing this and feeling like shit, BAM. She is sending some other dude a valentines day card the same time she is sending me one. And wait..his contact info is in her yahoo account. Hmmmm. So, I plotted and schemed for a few weeks to get her ass back. Long story short, I busted her ass, called her job and told them about all the dirt she had been doing to THEM, made sure they thought she had herpes, AND I got ahold of her other dick and we had a nice long talk. She went from 2 dicks to no dick. Her job also got the police involved for some missing items.

Hell all she had to do was keep it real. We could have had a 'friends with benefits' arrangement..but she chose to lie about everything. Oh well.

I am not one to be fucked with.

Well, when she realized that I was going to have my revenge, she changed her #. But I can definitely provide you with her home and work address.

She gets wet like a faucet and likes anal ( Although she acts like she doesn't)...also complete with fake tits.. She rides a Suzuki.

PICS OR BAN......

Moving to Ohio in less than 7 weeks. What area should I be looking at buying a home? don't want to be too far from Port Columbus Int'l Airport

If you are moving from DC the columbus "traffic" will feel like nothing. If you like your space Blacklick would be a good choice. Otherwise worthington is great, alot of thier neighborhoods are pretty much crime free, they are not cookie cutter subdivisions, so there is some nice affordable housing.

My girlfriend's (GSXRnurse) mother is a mortagage broker and has been working in columbus for 20+ years so she knows her shit and could hook you up with a very knowledgable agent to show you around.

Westerville is ok most of it, unless near otterbein, is brand new subdivisions that look exactely the same as every other house. Because of the current high inventory of new homes for sale, do not move there if you plan on selling in the next few years as it is very likely that you would take a very small gain or even a loss.

Blacklick still has some "cow town" left in it. It's close to the freeway and the airport, but traffic isn't so bad that you get pissed off every day.....unless you're on E. Broad St. at rush hour.

Ummm ya...I drive to the James every day via east broad and if I don't leave the house by 0615 I'm stuck in TONS of traffic.

and by the way.....where u want to live depends on how much $$$ ur willing to pay for a house and how much u want ur taxes to be. Gahanna is a nice area. I originally was going to build on land there 9 years ago BUT my stupid butt decided to stay in Reynoldsburg/Pataskala (I'm literally right on the dividing line). Stay out of those areas!!!!! Too much section 8 in Reynoldsburg. If that last statement offends people...sorry but I have STRONG feelings about government assistance (growing up on it and all!!!).

I live in Blacklick, off Waggoner Road north of E. Borad St and love it. Lots going on around the area, close shopping and CMH isn't far!

I never go down E. Broad St unless it is real early or late. You tend to find the short cuts around E. Broad St real fast! Taylor to Taylor Station Rd, exits right at 270! ;)

I lived in Westerville most my life, so I would have to say D'Ville would be another good option, but the taxes are silly high their now. Blacklick is still under C-bus taxes and water!

Coming from DC, traffic is nothing!!! it takes me more than an hour to drive just 15 miles to where I live in the subs.

Based on popular demand, I'll look into Westerville, Gahanna and Blacklick respectively.

Thanks Guys.

PS. Recommendation still welcomed

Coming from DC, traffic is nothing!!! it takes me more than an hour to drive just 15 miles to where I live in the subs.

Based on popular demand, I'll look into Westerville, Gahanna and Blacklick respectively.

Thanks Guys.

PS. Recommendation still welcomed

Canal Winchester isn't bad as long as you stay away from Gender Rd. About 15 min. to the airport. 30min. @ rush hour.

BTW, I love your avatar.