Another one joins the revolution

Jericho87

Good morning to all!!

I hope everyone is dusting off their bikes for another riding season.

I myself am new to street bikes and figured that I would join a few forums and attempt to find some individuals who share my passion. 

The name is Matt, and I started off riding at a young age on quad bikes and then on dirt bikes. After high school I never really got back into the sport. I was busy with college and what not.

Since I graduated from Ohio University I got married, and have a steady job. Thus  I wanted to get back into riding. 

Soooooo. I went out and bought myself a 2007 CBR600RR. Yea I went against what a large amount of seasoned riders said and purchased an I4 600RR.  I figured since I had already experienced a 250 that a 600cc would be a logical step. Boy I was not prepared for it at all.  This Bike is a Beast, but man is it FUN!

I live in Delaware and I am fairly new to street riding. I'm looking to get to know some people in the community and possibly find a riding group. As well of course as be a productive member of the community. 

post-17679-0-32328500-1401378071_thumb.j

Welcome!

I also am from the Delaware area... I know there are a few others on here from Delaware as well...

Fantastic,

If any of you are going out for a ride, and wouldn't mind a beginner with you, I would love to ride with you guys. Help to get some experience under my belt. 

I graduated in 2010 with a degree in Psychology.  Fat lot of good its done me so far (other than get me my Office job now).  Ill need to go back to school at some point to really use it. But figured I would pay off the debt first.  

Welcome from a fellow bobcat! What did you major in and when did you graduate?

Sent from my iPhone.

What about you?

On another note, 05/31/2014 It is awesome out today.  Anyone interested in riding??  :hello:

I graduated in 2010 with a degree in Psychology. Fat lot of good its done me so far (other than get me my Office job now). Ill need to go back to school at some point to really use it. But figured I would pay off the debt first.

What about you?

On another note, 05/31/2014 It is awesome out today. Anyone interested in riding?? :hello:

I graduated in 2011. Chances are if you ate at Court Street Diner, I cooked your food. I was the Asian kid in the back lol. Loved working there since the diner employees were pretty much my friend group. Not to mention the front of house was all (minus 2 dudes) were smoking hot chicks hahaha

I graduated with a degree in communications and a business minor. I work at Hyland software now.

I want to ride today but I'm in Cleveland lol.

Sent from my iPhone.

Yea I was actually up in Cleveland yesterday. 

I have some very fond memories of Court street Diner. It was really hard to go many places down there that were not filled with smokin' hot chicks.  

I graduated in 2010 with a degree in Psychology. Fat lot of good its done me so far (other than get me my Office job now). Ill need to go back to school at some point to really use it.

I got my BA is psych in 2009 just as the economy tanked and the only job I could get was housekeeping. After a while though I found a great job doing behavioral therapy with Autistic kids. Sometimes it just takes a while.

Oh, and welcome!