6/14 Any one for millersburg to central & South ohio?

NinjaDoc

Well Doc.... got a couple of different routes....

If I remember correctly from previous posts, you're n. of Detroit..

• not very many options to avoid that potholed cesspool until you get s. of Lincoln Park
  • I run Dix-Toledo(exit#34A) s. until it merges w/ Telegraph & run that s. to Erie rd.(about 8 mi s. of Monroe)
  • turn left(east) on Erie & continue past M125(Dixie) to the I-75 connector(about 1 mile)
  • turn right(south) & merge onto I-75 south to I-280 east to exit#7 ( Rt 2) or Exit#6 ( Rt51)
  • otherwise, you CAN always slab it (the median lane is the only smooth one) to I-280 east

From Rt 2

• Take that to Rt19 & run that south all the way to Galion where it merges w/ Rt 97

• continue on 97 until it ends at Rt 3 south of Loudonville

• turn left(north) on 3 & take that to Rt 39 in town

• turn right (east) & Millersburg is 15 miles down the road!

From Rt 51

• 51 s. to US20
  • 20 e. to Rt 53
  • 53 s. to US224
  • 224 e. to Rt 61
  • 61 s. to Rt 603
  • 603 s. to Rt 39
  • 39 e. to Millersburg

thx dean, will try to check it out

updated first post with some details, The route i might add on some roads and delete some in between as soon as i get some more info on them. I wanted to hit most roads which i never been on, As always will design it in a way that we are close to the freeways so that if some one wants to leave in between can always tap on to the freeway to head home.

If all goes well at work tonight, count me in...most likely though, when we reach Chesterhill, I will head in a different direction... I have some unfinished exploring to do around Gallipolis and Portsmouth.

Depending on what my wife has planned for me and where you're heading, I might be game for meeting up with you guys. 

I might be able to meet in amishburg, although an hour and 45 away.

I got $50+ if some one stops in Beverly hills & cuts shack grass to bissy to get down there or ride but if no one takes up I may try to beat my 1 1/8 hr record ride time to cut grass

I got $50+ if some one stops in Beverly hills & cuts shack grass to bissy to get down there or ride but if no one takes up I may try to beat my 1 1/8 hr record ride time to cut grass

Screw the grass, it will fall over if it gets too long, meet us at Millersburg.

It's almost like you speak an entirely different, underdeveloped language. :wtf:

Hahaha....too bissy to type, I guess. Even though there's more letters when spelled that way

NinjaDoc and I took I-77 N out of Caldwell.  I branched off onto I-70 W

and Nivin continued on.  I pulled into the driveway around 5 pm.

Just finished messing with my gear, reorganizing the saddlebags,

and bedding down the bike for the night.

I hope everyone makes it home okay.  Sorry about the sick DUC.

It was a day worth taking off work for.  Yee Haw!

Hunger is making a visit, so off to Chipotle I go.

443 Miles Today - Got back about 7pm safe -

Special thanks to Isaac's Papa for getting those tires on last night... Made this all possible. Sorry about the Ducati and the probable fuel pump issues. Hopefully you'll get it squared away and it won't cause too much difficulty.

Glad to ride with you again Nivin. Always a pleasure.

Nice meeting a lot more guys and actually getting some time to actually talk to you.

I'll have some videos up later but here's the 2 pics I took.

6-14-2014 Riders

6-14-2014 Bikes

Edited by DerekClouser

Good meeting some new guys and getting out for a bit. Sorry to hear about the bike Isaac's Papa. It's a Duc though, should be a cheap an easy fix. Haha! In all seriousness though, I hope it is.

Nice to see you again NinjaDoc. You're going to have to transfer Southward, that way you're not exhausted after 14 hours of seat time, and then have to return to that state up North as the icing on the cake.