Mid Ohio 6-22 (twilight) and 6-23

F4iguy

Thanks, I should have specified, looking to get some help with my suspension.  Not sure how it works...or if there would be an advantage of doing it during a normal trackday for more feedback/time.  

Thanks, I should have specified, looking to get some help with my suspension.  Not sure how it works...or if there would be an advantage of doing it during a normal trackday for more feedback/time.  

I would think it would be better during a twilight session. You can pull in, he can make a change and you can go right back out again.

Looking better most likely to pay tomorrow

would you be interested in buying my session?  I've had some work related things come up and may not be able to make it. 

If not, My spot will potentially be available if anyone else is interested. 

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

Try forum2014 or forum14

thanks! Two of us signed up for I on Monday. Me on a black Aprilia Tuono, and Zack on my black CBR600 (#123). See ya there!

Edited by i-Zapp

thanks! Two of us signed up for I on Monday. Me on a black Aprilia Tuono, and Zack on my black CBR600 (#123). See ya there!

Did you get one of the coupon codes to work?

If looking for fellow ohio riders.. look for the black Ford raptor with a brown ezup my red white #13 08 r6 and my wife's blue white 08 cbr600rr. . We should be right next to the giant red Indy ducati set up

I'll be there Sunday.

Blue Pontiac pulling an open trailer.

Black & Silver CBR with yellow plates #4

Is there anything going on during the day?  

Last time I went to a twilight I stopped out around noon and it was cool to walk around the paddock and watch the SCCA event.

Edited by RHill

According to the MO website, it is some kind of Skip Barber event. Listed as "VIP Race Pass holders" only, whatever that is. Since you'll just be getting there early for twilight, they should let you in.

Edited by F4iguy