Hey new to forum

shahfaisal

Welcome to the chaos. Do you currently own a bike? Tell us about yourself. How long have you been riding, your own perceived level of riding ability, bank account information.

For bank account info please visit your nearest North Korean national bank location..[emoji4]... from Toronto Canada..been riding for 7 years.. bike was stolen a few weeks ago.. Unfortunately had to put my location as Ohio since my postal code wasn't being accepted...hoping to pickup a bike from Ohio. .Illinois area.. hence my presence here

Ya it was stolen 3 weeks ago... that's why I am here too look for a bike.. you guys across the border have a much larger basket to choose from.. Toronto has limited choices. ... I don't mind driving down

I just might have one for sale... :hello:

Wanna bring me down a FAZER 8? We can't get 'em

down here, with faring on them. Big disappointment for

me.

Not worth it financially IMHO. .. you will pay a premium for the bike (canadian matkups) plus taxes for crossing border(import since nit manufactured in nafta country) and your local tax.. it will be cheaper for you to buy fairings and install them