4th of July weekend at Wayne

bowdog

Heading down to Wayne tomorrow through Sunday. Blake and I will be there all weekend with an appearance from non other then 2TallTim! Post up if you would like directions to where we camp or if you want in on one of the morning breakfasts. Plenty of room for tent camping or for the right price we will rent you Shaun's camper! :lol:

Brandon, this is not a thread asking if YOU are going to be there, you are EXPECTED to be there!!

if i can get someone to watch my dogs, me and the wife will be there.

directions or just an address would be great

Hell Yea!

Easy directions are 33East to 595, turn left onto 595 and follow it until you see the gravel road with a small Williams Campground and store sign (about 10ish miles). Turn right there and follow road a mile or so and you will see the campground on the right. Actual address to follow.

I need to change oil, adjust the brakes and check the dif fluid on the boys ride tonight and get my camping gear packed. If I can get his ass on gear going to try to be there around noon or late morning tomorrow.

Everyone remember your plates and registrations. Rangers will be out this weekend being a Holiday and if you are planning to stop for them you will want that stuff current. :)

I need to change oil, adjust the brakes and check the dif fluid on the boys ride tonight and get my camping gear packed. If I can get his ass on gear going to try to be there around noon or late morning tomorrow.

your ass better be there by 10!! Talked to Adam and Tim I'll be there to ride Friday and only Friday see y'all tomorrow might be able to make it there tonight work pending.

your ass better be there by 10!! Talked to Adam and Tim I'll be there to ride Friday and only Friday see y'all tomorrow might be able to make it there tonight work pending.

If the man child is motivated I might roll tonight, but it would be very late.

Everyone remember your plates and registrations. Rangers will be out this weekend being a Holiday and if you are planning to stop for them you will want that stuff current. :)

i got a temp permit that i bought at ASK

Freaking perfect weekend, the weather, company, trails and fun could not have been any better. Here's a little pic whoreing sorry there's so many of my son.

apeheqag.jpg

8edejega.jpg

du8apa9u.jpg

ehatydub.jpg

y2usa2yj.jpg

pa2ete5a.jpg

ze4aze5u.jpg

e7aqyhy7.jpg

mu5aqu6y.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

Glad you two had a great time. And your boy definitely favors you, like your little mini me for sure.

That Recon is prefect for him, and no fear of outgrowing it anytime soon. We switched machines coming back from the cemetery once and hell I thought it rode like a Cadillac.

Also forgot to mention I got to pull Hoblicks Wikdcat out of the drink (mud hole)with the Wolverine, she pulled like a tank.

And Tyler pulled me out of the same hole with the Recon the day before :lol:

Edited by 2talltim