Thursday ride

playerpro153

If anybody is up for a ride this thursday, I want to head north out of the city to scope out some of the roads in Deleware and other places for good riding. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

I plan on leaving from the Kroger / Applebees parking lot on olentangy and akerman around 6.

Thanks for meeting up guys, it was nice to meet you all.

I told you guys I should be in the back since I am such a slow ass!! Oh well, 170 miles under my belt it can only get better. ;)

Oh, and if I wasn't brain dead before I split, you guys should have came to my house to get some grub we were only about 3 miles away. I just didn't realize where we were at first.

One last thing, trade that damn gixxer for a :honda:

Thanks again....

Ben

Thanks for meeting up guys, it was nice to meet you all.

I told you guys I should be in the back since I am such a slow ass!! Oh well, 170 miles under my belt it can only get better. ;)

Oh, and if I wasn't brain dead before I split, you guys should have came to my house to get some grub we were only about 3 miles away. I just didn't realize where we were at first.

One last thing, trade that damn gixxer for a :honda:

Thanks again....

Ben

It was nice meeting you Ben, look forward to riding with you more this season, fun ride too btw, thanks chris and everyone else who came.

haha and yeah OG :smilieRR:

Thanks for coming out guys. I'll look for some better routes to take. Sometime, if you want to meet with the cincinnati people, I have a house in milford to stay at and we can ride the hills in northern kentucky. Just give me a shout whenever you wanna go out. I'll be riding again tomorrow night.

Yea I told her that I was supposed to go riding at 7 and she said that was fine... then later she got irritated b/c I didnt invite her to come with me lol

I either need to get her a scooter to ride or get her some more friends to hang out with lol. Weather is too nice for this bullshit :)

Yea I told her that I was supposed to go riding at 7 and she said that was fine... then later she got irritated b/c I didnt invite her to come with me lol

I either need to get her a scooter to ride or get her some more friends to hang out with lol. Weather is too nice for this bullshit :)

:lol: That was a funny, but true statement.

lol, you should have brought her..that 08 ninja 250 is lookin pretty tempting now :D

Where in delaware did you guys go? only good road in delaware that comes to mind would be 257, maybe scenic 315

Yeah, we took 257 north up past 44 I believe it is. There was only a little gravel, but we had to slow it down cuz it was getting dark about half way up. We came back down 315 and stopped by "the development" to show the guys where all the crashes occurred last summer.

I want to ride canal winchester sometime for an afternoon sometime. I put something together in the next 2 weeks if nobody else does before then.

lol, you should have brought her..that 08 ninja 250 is lookin pretty tempting now :D

Yea I thought that too at first but I wasnt sure what kind of ride we it would be. Not too keen about high speeds and twisties with her on the back. Dont mind putting mself in danger but not a passenger.

And screw getting her a 250, I would like one myself lol. Or I could SAY it was for her but I would be the one riding it all the time haha

I want to ride canal winchester sometime for an afternoon sometime. I put something together in the next 2 weeks if nobody else does before then.

let me know when your down this way. I can show you some good roads and then run sweeper duty on the pig.

Beats me.... Something about it saying SUZUKI on the side of the bike gave it some problems. I asked the shop what could cause such a problem, but they said it was a brand issue... Just some malfunction on all motorcycle bearing that type of logo. I could be wrong though.:rolleyes: