Mid-O 9/22 - 9/23

lowcel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another awesome day on the track with new and not so new friends. It's always nice meeting good people.

My morning was rough due to a broken shifter bolt. Luckily for me Mark (Vesrah) helped me out and I was able to do a little "engineering" and got the bike running after wasting the morning sessions fixing it. I then gave up the first afternoon session to have new springs installed in the forks. Apparently riding springs for a 130 pound guy is t the best idea when you weigh 100 pounds more than that. Who knew!

The last three sessions were awesome and I had a lot of fun trading positions with some other riders. A huge bonus is that I managed to get two new personal best laps!

Here is my new PR. I have been looking for a 1:45 for quite some time.

gaje3apu.jpg

Congrats on the new best.

I was taking it easy in the morning, new bike on tires I had never been on before. But in the afternoon I got more comfortable and ran a new PB of 1:44.0, I think I know where I could improve, but also couldnt find a tow all day. Will probably go to advanced next time around to try to learn more, but for a shake down on a new bike with a less than stellar rear tire I was more than happy with the results.

Congrats on the new best.

I was taking it easy in the morning, new bike on tires I had never been on before. But in the afternoon I got more comfortable and ran a new PB of 1:44.0, I think I know where I could improve, but also couldnt find a tow all day. Will probably go to advanced next time around to try to learn more, but for a shake down on a new bike with a less than stellar rear tire I was more than happy with the results.

That is awesome, congrats to you as well. I'm strongly considering bumping up to Advanced as well.

Great time trying to chase all you guys.  Also hit a PB of 1:51:45 in the last session - tired and messy lines, but fun.  Hopefully I can build on that when I have fresh legs.  I'll stick with I for a while, until I can beat Chuck. :-)

Midget, you had a yellow vest protecting your ass all day, so how do you know what close passes are?????.......lol

F4iguy, I'll be waiting on you.......when you get tried of me around you in the corners you'll pick the corner speed up just like Lowcel and Trackbikez got tried of me going around them in the top of the key hole.........It sucks to get passed by a dirt bike!!!!! LMAO

Chuck likes to cuddle when he passes lol. Damn he gets close but it's a comfortable close, I wouldn't trust a lot of others to get as close as he does. I coulda moved my foot and shifted gears for him on one of em :lol:

I thought about reaching over and hitting his kill switch once.   :crazy:  He never worried me in the least, that man can flat out ride!

Edited by lowcel

In reference to the not missing it part, I was saying that if you had three or more days, you qualify and they will have a bunch of prizes.  The event is ran like any other track day, but the idea is that it is a bit more loose and fun.  Prizes and such...  You'll have a fun time and anyone that has maybe two events, sign up for the October 6th event and YOU ARE IN for the next day!!!