Columbus Day ride to/around Wayne?

Tigerpaw

I'm in, but I'm not sure about how my injury will be healed by then. Only reason that will matter is how fast I will roll. If I'm still a bit gimpy by then and you don't mind waiting for me at the stops if needed. Might be a little better by then.

Edited by 2talltim

I'm in, but I'm not sure about how my injury will be healed by then. Only reason that will matter is how fast I will roll. If I'm still a bit gimpy by then and you don't mind waiting for me at the stops if needed. Might be a little better by then.

Hope you feel well, but don't worry about pace. 

Hope you feel well, but don't worry about pace.

Just a broken left wrist, my quad is a automatic. Should be somewhat better by then too. If it's still sore I'll just wrap it up tighter, but I want to get out and ride.

Just a broken left wrist, my quad is a automatic. Should be somewhat better by then too. If it's still sore I'll just wrap it up tighter, but I want to get out and ride.

I think he's talking about riding motorcycles bub.

Haha I seen Wayne and got all excited. ..lol..must be the drugs I'm on, need to wean off these pain meds, affects reading comprehension more than my usual derp .....Derp,derp,derp.

Probably won't be back to two wheels by then.

Edited by 2talltim

I may be game for that day. I am not ready to store my bikes away yet just yet. However, I can only ride my CBR1000RR for about 35 miles or so before having to stop to stretch.

I have a great little 40 - 45 mile loop near me if you like twisties and elevation changes.

OhioBob

I may be game for that day. I am not ready to store my bikes away yet just yet. However, I can only ride my CBR1000RR for about 35 miles or so before having to stop to stretch.

I have a great little 40 - 45 mile loop near me if you like twisties and elevation changes.

OhioBob

Sorry, the probability of rain all through that timeframe is pretty high.  I'm not gonna be doing the ride.  Good luck to anyone that chances it!