FS: 2004 CBR600RR track bike

lowcel

Up for sale is my 2004 CBR600RR track bike. This bike is built pretty well and it runs great. The odometer shows around 7,000 miles, I'll look this evening to get the exact number.

I am asking $2,600. It will be bill of sale only since the bike was never titled. I'll be happy to give you the VIN number to verify. When I purchased it I called the shop the original owner purchased it from, I called my local shop to run the VIN, and I had a state cop buddy run the VIN. I'm not risking buying or selling anything stolen.

First off, yes the bike has been crashed. It is a track bike.

The good:

Ohlins rear shock

Thermosman modified front shock, I don't know the details

Ohlins steering damper

Stainless brake lines

Vortex Clip Ons

Shogun Frame Sliders

Vortex Sprockets (-1, +2)

DID 520 chain

Spools - no name

Shorai lithium battery

Jardine Headers

Micron Exhaust

Snakeskinz fairings

Vortex rearsets

Safety wired

The bad:

Fairing stay is broken and needs welded (aluminum). I've been riding it like this for two months or so.

Front pads are shot. Good news is I ordered new EBC Double H pads yesterday.

Front forks need oil change.

I am in the Charleston, WV area but will drive a couple of hours to meet a serious buyers. There are plenty of people on this forum that have seen the bike and can vouch for it / me.

post-17526-14127689018422.jpg

I am all about getting a track bike, just not sure i am going to have the time to use it fully next year....decisions decisions!

Jeff is prob gonna get this if you don't first. And you don't use half the shit you have so how is this any different?

Do one track day and you'll be surprised at how much you'll use it after that because you'll make time. It'll get used more than the 100.

Can hide it at my house so Cathy doesn't know.

another thumbs up on this thing.

I sold my 2003 for only marginally less money, and mine was in a bit worse shape, with no front suspension work beyond springs and heavier oil.  The only thing my bike had that this one doesn't is a gear indicator.

It was still a rock-solid bike even after I sent it cartwheeling through the grass.  I even like the paint scheme on this bike.   I'd be seriously tempted if I weren't about to spend several hundred dollars on roofing supplies tonight :(

another thumbs up on this thing.

I sold my 2003 for only marginally less money, and mine was in a bit worse shape, with no front suspension work beyond springs and heavier oil. The only thing my bike had that this one doesn't is a gear indicator.

It was still a rock-solid bike even after I sent it cartwheeling through the grass. I even like the paint scheme on this bike. I'd be seriously tempted if I weren't about to spend several hundred dollars on roofing supplies tonight :(

Thank you. The gear indicator is the only thing I removed. I'm most likely need it on my next one.