Winter trips

Jester_

That right there.. sometimes your too damn broke to take on a 3rd or 4th track day that month or its a gorgeous day and you got off early from work you can hop on the bike and just go... for me it's all of that plus the wife track rides and has a street bike. It's nice to be able to just cruise with the wifey to some unknown destination for a nice day out

I realllly miss spending the day with Ryan, Doc, and Jerry running around SE Ohio and down into WV. It seemed like for awhile we were gone every weekend for atleast 12 hours. I need to get another bike at some point... 

With that said are we going to Road Atlanta in April? Something sooner than that? I need something to look forward to that isnt 4 months away. 

I realllly miss spending the day with Ryan, Doc, and Jerry running around SE Ohio and down into WV. It seemed like for awhile we were gone every weekend for atleast 12 hours. I need to get another bike at some point...

Tell me about it, there were a few weekends that I put on back to back 10+ hr days of riding.  It was all new at that point and I was just getting back into spirited riding.

The gap trip kind of scared me straight though....not the crash...what unsettles me is the very last run down the dragon.  There wasn't a close call, slide, car or anything specific, but it could have turned very bad very quick. 

Ok gents.. we have a time extension. If you're interested in the Jennings trip. You have until January 16th to pay to me some updates

The price is still $200

25 riders max

30 min sessions in am then open after lunch

Free digital pictures on private day taken by Joe Hansen of electric eye images!!

I have heard that COTA is expensive, 500+ for a track day. 

I would like to try out barber, or anywhere else anyone wants to hit up. Doesnt matter to me as long as we can get out of the cold weather and ride. Il go to jennings, road atlanta or anywhere else thats open.

I got an email from ride smart a week or so ago. They are doing a few days at COTA. I can't remember the details but the cost is $485. I've been going back and forth about going. In person its a badass track and is a massive facility.

We just got a little out of hand, better keeping that stuff to the track. We were scooting though lolol.

296360-1.jpg

haha the pic didn't show up while I was at work; nice!   

Wish I had video from the last return to the store, when Tim left in advance and I ran him down....that is the one that bothers me, because it was too fun and I'd do it again.  

In for RA. Maybe Jennings. 10 track days last year, looking to "improve" on that!

N2 has a day at VIR following the RA weekend.  It is 3 additional hours driving(total), but that isn't too bad for a day to try out a new distant track if you can swing an extra vacation day.  

Comeon Craig, you know you wanna...

N2 has a day at VIR following the RA weekend. It is 3 additional hours driving(total), but that isn't too bad for a day to try out a new distant track if you can swing an extra vacation day.

Sounds good to me. I will make my plans based on this.