Winter trips

Jester_

I don't know what the big deal is this super duper guys comes down and sets the lap record at Jennings.  From the sounds of it I think his bike is missing two cylinders.  I watched his lap times he had some 1:15 -1:16 in there.  Heck I run 1:16's all day long...............at Nelson :crazy:  

Canepa is a machine he is either on the brake or on the gas never coasting and I don't think I saw him miss an apex after the first lap 

I'll have the track record at Nelson soon enough.....  fastest from hot pit to the shitters wearing flip flops.  Jeff make sure the beacon is set waist level I don't want it to not pick up my transponder and it not be official.    

I'd love to do it but I gotta use up too many vacation days for a track day in the middle of the week like that. I'll probably try to make it down for a Sat/Sun track day. Probably in March, if the bike is back together by then. 

Brando - there's also this - a Sat and Sun.

After checking out the latest STT schedule looks like our annual Barber trip might be the weekend of March 21-22. Just 12 weeks away :( can't wait.

I am considering this vs. Jennings.

now that the gift giving season has passed... did you get all the go fast super trick parts you wanted? if so come test them out at Jennings with us! or did you not get what you wanted? well  forget about that and come down to Jennings for track time..

see what I did there... there are still a few spots left!

• 3 weeks later...

you can do anything you want.. just sayin

I had to look for the date.(March 17th for anyone who didn't catch it)

Would love to get on track sooner, but I can't expend vacation time with the longer travel trackdays planned for the summer.