Winter trips

Jester_

Just checked out N2 schedule as well.  I noticed they are running PIRC full course in August 

Saw that, am going to try and make it for sure. 

One track I would love to make it to is Road America, just not sure how that is going to work out. 

Ok boys due to a few injuries I'm opening up 4 spots for our jennings gp trip to ride on the private day with us on Tuesday the 17th. Price is $ 200. Total people on track at any given time not to exceed 20 people!! will need Confirmation by the 12th.. pm me with interest. Asap.. first to get back get it

Ok boys due to a few injuries I'm opening up 4 spots for our jennings gp trip to ride on the private day with us on Tuesday the 17th. Price is $ 200. Total people on track at any given time not to exceed 20 people!! will need Confirmation by the 12th.. pm me with interest. Asap.. first to get back get it

Sunday, Monday and a private day tuesday sound killer, but I've set my mind on Road Atlanta this year.

fyi so people know what they get for 200... we run open track.. no more than 20 people.. currently have 11.. when running open track you can run 30 mins at a time with a 10 minute break un between.. or you can run 10 then come in for 2 or whatever.. you just cant run more than 30 mins with out a break.. 2 years ago our friend Dan put over 550 miles on the track that equaled to about 360 laps!!!