Winter trips

Jester_

I have no clue how many days I did this year... I can count 14 that I remember offhand. Looking to get in at least 20 this year. 

I have spent alot of $ in gear this year so far. Needed a new helmet so I picked up an AGV Corsa, and convinced the wife to get me a pair of Puma 1000v3 for Christmas. And I drop off the bodywork to get painted on Monday. Doesnt leave much saved up for this summer :/ 

I was looking into the hit-air vest as well and maybe getting one of those after seeing what Rusty and Ryan went through this year. Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with it?

haha the pic didn't show up while I was at work; nice!   

Wish I had video from the last return to the store, when Tim left in advance and I ran him down....that is the one that bothers me, because it was too fun and I'd do it again.  

I got way to comfortable in that environment. Riding an hour to Pittsburgh and back I was very nervous riding in rush hour traffic and think that helped keep me alive in a few situations. But on the dragon or the cherohala I got way to comfortable and think I had more lean angle going on there than when I am at a track lol.  

I have no clue how many days I did this year... I can count 14 that I remember offhand. Looking to get in at least 20 this year. 

I have spent alot of $ in gear this year so far. Needed a new helmet so I picked up an AGV Corsa, and convinced the wife to get me a pair of Puma 1000v3 for Christmas. And I drop off the bodywork to get painted on Monday. Doesnt leave much saved up for this summer :/ 

I am looking into the hit-air vest as well and maybe getting one of those after seeing what Rusty and Ryan went through this year. Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with it?

I am looking too at the safermoto race vest.there is whole thread on Wera forum about them,people say only good things about them.

I want to avoid what you guys went through last year, that looked rough. 

Plus I know my wife would be asking me to give it up if I had to get surgery on a collar bone. Il spend the $500 so I can avoid that argument. 

Edited by Jester_

I spoke to owner of the Safermoto vests.he told me depends on the impact your collarbones can still broke.he broke both of them wearing the vest.the vests are design to protect your spine,and neck.

Look Lorenzo or pedrosa they both wear airbags and still break them.

In my case I don't think the vest will help me,because I land right on the shoulder.lot of times collarbones get broken by helmet,in that case the vest will protect you.i don't hear one negative feedback about them.

If you have racing license he give you discount.order directly from Safermoto website.