Keyboard Warrior - are you kidding me??

Todd#43

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have two of you bastards calling dibs on me. I might be up in your neck of the woods this weekend, so if you want to do this like drunk hillbilles then lets do it old man (you know who you are).

I am tired of trying to settle things like a grown ass man, lets just fight and get it over with

No shit, you're not a grown "ass" man. I'm pretty sure I've explained that you're a girl based on your riding abilities....or lack there of.

I retract my dib, I can't fight retarded girls.

I guess it is for the best because I dont fight senior citizens. :p so I will be substituting someone in my place

No shit, you're not a grown "ass" man. I'm pretty sure I've explained that you're a girl based on your riding abilities....or lack there of.

I retract my dib, I can't fight retarded girls.

Momma tought you right. I wonder if she wear glasses? That would be a sin hit a retarted girl especially with glasses.:D

This shit is getting ridiculous... Fights over forum conversations, Private PM's calling people out to fight just because their opinion is different..

Grow up people.. You want to fight, Go to a shitty bar where you can be a drunk shit and flex your beer muscles, or go to a boxing gym.. Just quick being ass goblins on here.

Peoples opinions are all going to be different and if you cant deal with that without wanting to fight then go see a fucking doctor since you have obvious problems.

Obviously you've never had to deal with the financial/legal repercussions of your dipshit mentality and egos.

That is all.