IMS Cleveland and After Party

MidgetTodd

Ok....we may get a puppy this week and if we do Mrs skullcrusher will have to stay home with him. I've already bought a pair of tickets so I may have a spare for one of you jaggoffs in exchange for a few beers and a dog at the show. this is all subject to change as we haven't picked a pup yet and aren't sure if we will by the weekend.

Holly & I will most likely stop by for a while.

What time are you guys actually getting to the show?

We usually get to the show as soon as it opens (9:30 am). The great unwashed masses don't roll in until about 11:30 so that gives us a chance to see & sit on before it's a mob scene.

We usually get to the show as soon as it opens (9:30 am). The great unwashed masses don't roll in until about 11:30 so that gives us a chance to see & sit on before it's a mob scene.

I've never been, what do they usually let you sit on?

Sent from my iPhone.

I've never been, what do they usually let you sit on?

Sent from my iPhone.

Pretty much all the current models from the big manufacturers.

Any "concept" models or just announced models will be up on a platform.

Just like the auto show if you have every been.

I appreciate that Duc puts theirs on stands so you can easily get into the riding position so you can better test the ergonomics. The rest just have theirs on the side stand limiting that test some. 

Craig

I might run across you if at all i can make it there

Sorry MT, working that evening or else would have mustered enough courage to overcome my social phobia and come for the bash. Next year hopefully.  

I was going to try to make the show but I just found out today that my job is being eliminated in 45 days.  Hopefully someone can post some pictures of the show.  Emergency super secret budget!  Maybe next year.  :(   Hopefully I can get something lined up quickly so that I can make the Indy show next month.  I think that I applied for 15+ friggin jobs today.  Cross yer fingers.

:ibeenripped:

If I have to sell the bike I am going to be sooooo friggin' upset.  I haven't even gotten it broken in yet.

Edited by Wojo72

Turn right out of their parking lot and it's like 2 blocks down on left. Just of 71. I believe there's a fin feather and fur right across from the hotel drive too

Sounds like a cheap cab ride. Last thing I need is a dui an hour from home on a weekend.

BUMMER....not going to be able to make the show or the party this year.   Could someone that is going do me a big favor and stop by the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club (VJMC) display and take some pictures of their bikes and display for me. I would totally appreciate it ....and for those that are going to make the after party....all I have to say to you folks is..........P A R T Y  ON  G A R T H  ! ! !

Edited by myhondas