IMS Cleveland and After Party

MidgetTodd

I would suggest Fatheads brewery. There is an area that can be reserved or at least open to the public that has pool tables, skee ball, good beers, and good food. Call ahead to see if that area is reserved or not

I work by the IX and a few other good spots nearby are Grayton Tavern and Brew Garden. I work Sat till 8:30, but may be able to stop by and say hello after work.

Fatheads can get real expensive real quick.  Brew Garden is too small on the inside and every time I have been there service has sucked.  Grayton Tavern I am not familiar with.  I know we need to be able to seat and serve usually around 20 people with food and drinks.  It is a bit difficult to find a bar environment that is staffed enough to handle that without it being a restaurant.  

My friend opened a bar where buddys used to be.  However He changed it quite a bit.  The top area where we used to sit has no tables anymore.  It has barstools against the one wall with a shelf.  The rest of the upper area is just open except for the pool table.  He runs a light food menu of just standard bar food so having everyone eat there wouldnt work.  If people wanted to do their own thing for dinner then go to the old buddys just for boozing purposes we can do that.