New to forum

ItzaME

Sup,

From Cleveland currently riding a 2009 Triumph Daytona 675 and a 2008 GSXR 750. 

Both have exhausts/levers and some minor cosmetic mods. 

Full time student at CSU.

Ride with a bunch of friends in the summer and go to the rockhall/S&S meets on occasion. Always down for a good time.

Currently looking for a low mileage 08 GSXR speedometer please PM me if you know someone selling. Thanks hope to see you guys around.

Pics up later if I don't get lazy.

2 posts. Last active the 12th. Something tells me he somehow found the listing for that speedo via Google and only joined to see if he could buy it.

Not to sound like a prick but please hop off my nuts. Need the speedo since mine is malfunctioning and wanted something closest to my mileage.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome. I live in Lakewood. Cant wait til it gets warm out, maybe I'll checkout one of those meets one time (already knowing how its going to go.)

I met you at one of the Gripped OH meets at sonic last summer. I came over with a few buddies since i saw your white 'Tona. I got an '09 now and can't wait for the season to get going. Will probably see you around. 

as for those meets I may go to them occasionally BUT don't think I'll pull what we pulled last summer Lol.. got us on the news and coulda been nasty..

Not to sound like a prick but please hop off my nuts. Need the speedo since mine is malfunctioning and wanted something closest to my mileage.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Hey man, if you stick around you'll notice how many people breeze through here looking for something and never come back. For the most part this is a pretty tight knit community of riders and I just get tired of the transients. Maybe I misjudged you, it just seemed like you had alterior motives to your speedo search. I hope you stick around, come on a few rides this season. Not a lot of great roads in neo but down south it gets bananas.

Hey man, if you stick around you'll notice how many people breeze through here looking for something and never come back. For the most part this is a pretty tight knit community of riders and I just get tired of the transients. Maybe I misjudged you, it just seemed like you had alterior motives to your speedo search. I hope you stick around, come on a few rides this season. Not a lot of great roads in neo but down south it gets bananas.

The reason I found this forum was through my search so you were partially right about your judgement Lol. No hard feelings though I understand where your coming from my bad for sounding like a douche for a second. I'd be down for summer rides and I think I could contribute if you guys wanted a bigger group. My family in Cleveland TN is finishing a house and I'm planning on going with 10+ buddies and loading bikes in semi/u-haul and going down to the tail of the dragon this summer. Not professionals or anything but will be cool getting to ride that road. 

If you make it to the track.... Hope to ride with you at Mid-Ohio Race Car Course. :)

When does it start back up again and what is the cost? 

I wanna do a couple track days and also might take my car for a spin there or Nelson's

Would be interested in more info.