New member from Hilliard

infinite_ideation

Hi Everyone!

I'm excited to be coming back to the riding scene, and I'm new to the forum so I hope I can meet with some folks this year for group riding. I'm picking up a great looking Yamaha FZ8 from the good folks over at IndyMoto after being out of riding for a few years, but hoping the new experience will help reinvigorate myself (much needed decompression). It feels good to have a high level of enthusiasm knowing in a few weeks I'll cruising the roads and hitting up the triple nickel on the weekends again. I'd like to give a shout out to Justin (coincidentally my name too) from Indy who helped me go through the motions of getting the bike, and who recommended me to join the forum. 

If anyone knows of any local group and ride meets, I'd love to participate! Hope to see some of y'all out on the road, and safe riding!

• Upvote 1

Welcome!   I'll be curious to see how well you like the FZ8.  I had my mind made up that I was going to pick one up but at the last minute I went with a FZ07 instead.

I was extremely close to pulling the trigger on an FZ-07, but I liked the idea of having a more upright riding position on the FZ8. I'll definitely update you once I get the bike. Hoping to have it picked up this Thursday.