Wayne National Forest New Trail?

M_Quick

THIS ^^^^^

T6 or Mobile 1, only 2 things I will put in my machines.

I'm not saying it isn't, but if the Shell Rotella T6 is wet clutch approved it sure don't advertise it much on there own web site. And is 5w40 all it comes in?  

http://www.shell.com/rotella/products/t6.html

Edited by M_Quick

I changed oil in both quads last night with the best oil on the market (yamalube :)) and am ready to head to camp tonight! Let me know if any of you bubby's plan to make it down. If you don't have a tent I might be willing to rent you Max Powers camper for a great price! :lol:

I'm not saying it isn't, but if the Shell Rotella T6 is wet clutch approved it sure don't advertise it much on there own web site. And is 5w40 all it comes in?

http://www.shell.com/rotella/products/t6.html

Yup its fine for wet clutches because there are no detergents in it. And yes 5-40 is all it comes in, but many people have been running it on thr power sports world with no ptoblems. Once the oil it up to temp that means nothing anyway.

T6 is wet clutch rated. It's clearly marked on the bottle as well.

5/40 full synthetic. It's rated for everything and it is ran in everything I own.

Push mower, quad, trucks, street bikes and race bikes. Ran buy most everyone with a track bike.

I wouldn't say everything, but yea most things

:mad: :mad: :mad: They made my freakin private trail public?!?!?! that sucks!

Mic, probably normal time for me which means be on the trails at noon.

If you are not hitting trails till around noon, we might park at P3, and ride to Williams and meet up with you guys there before noon. Then maybe we can head back to Dorr run.

Well Adam, Blake and I rode all day without you crybabies :)

All day, it's like 6 o'clock here in Columbus & Adam don't start moving before 10 on weekends lol. Rained all afternoon here, what about there? And are you all still riding Sunday.
  • Upvote 1

I believe a small group will be down Sunday.

Let me know if your still riding Sunday. I will be down in the am, with a couple Renegades, we will swing through. 

Nope moved it to today. He was up at 1130. It rained a little but you're gonna get dirty anyway so what's the use worrying about rain?

Yeah I know and I'm not worried about rain, or mud, just last  I knew it was Sunday around noon. 

Also forgot to mention they completely ruined the hill and the end of the 1985 loop trail. Before it was pretty technical climb, 2nd and 1st gear, now you fly up it in 3rd. And could probably take a golf cart up it.

Yea they actually did that a while ago, was like that last year too.

Well last time I was there was last May, and it was the same old trail. It really sucks they manicured it so well, that's why people ride the pipeline's still!