Ohio lady rider here

Motomomma

work till 5-ish here. was thinking about stopping over at iron pony to look for some bar ends though. bar vibration on this striple is pretty rough. 

Buy some bulk shot for shot guns, remove one of the bar ends and fill handlebar with lead shot.  Make sure you pack it best you can.  Guarantee this will end your vibration issues, or at a very minimum change the harmonic to a more reasonable level/frequency.

Thinking about going out today anyone else planning on riding? Maybe down to Alumn creek?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to do rides on the weekends so us working people can meet you....   

Like the Epic Ride this weekend, which is still questionable due to weather, but looks like I may still go with it, so if a little potential rain doesn't scare you, we'd like to see you out there. 

I ride everyday, not just weekends.  My commute to CBus Mon.-Fri. is an hour there, then an hour back home.  Weekends are much better for me to try and meet up for a cruze.

Don't limit yourself though, ride whenever you can!  Yea it is fun to ride with others but it is also enjoyable to simply put the rubber to the road and get some saddle time!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...