Mr StupiDoc got a new one? Any guess?

NinjaDoc

….it's still fun to anticipate and wait. In today's ADD instant gratification world there is a charm to wait for something even if it's simple crap. :D

Lol @ it being a charm to wait for simple crap. The way you word things kills me sometimes.

I believe the term he's groping for is 'delayed gratification'….

It fits in the category as autoerotic asphyxiation. :D

• Upvote 1

sorry i was supposed to make the video today evening, the fairing still off, work got in the way,  coolant flush was confusing. i know too many excuses :(

Hopefully by tomorrow i can come up with something of not the actual one i had in mind.

I apologize, :( all this was to make a intro/teaser whatever video. I know I will never get a chance to make one for any marketing company etc etc. so just wanted to bring that same feel of hype and enigma for the video. It's not about the bike or me, just the "feeling" for the video :)

damn you Pauly, now my way too fat ass is considering finding a bicycle that will get me in to some shape other than round

I have a Bowflex Max Trainer. It's a hybrid stair stepper with arm things like an elliptical.  It is awesome as you can see from my pics.  Very small footprint in the room...it's fun to use and kicks your ass.

http://www.bowflexmaxtrainer.com/bowflex-max-trainer-us/homepage.jsp

Thread hijack complete. Well done gang, it needed to be done.

• Upvote 1

I was praying for that :)

Bow flex : That looks pretty neat and small. Very costly?

Yea, 1600 bucks. But every decent machine we looked at was well over a grand anyway. And for a few hundy extra this one blows them all away. Free shipping specials all the time, there is a wait list..it can take a month to get one.

Look at that fat piece of shit!! :eek:

I'm jacking Nivin's thread and post whoring my sexy new bod, because that shit is terrible. :nono:

Caution: Middle-Aged Man In Lycra!!

11174472_10204907350938205_2905772933702

Haha, was hoping you post a "after" picture of your hard work cycling and being healthy. have heard too much about it, looking great man, really!!

I don't even know you well enough to have a picture of you to post, but yet there you were lol. Keep it up mane!

you inspire me to stop being lazy as well and hit the gym.

I have a Bowflex Max Trainer. It's a hybrid stair stepper with arm things like an elliptical. It is awesome as you can see from my pics. Very small footprint in the room...it's fun to use and kicks your ass.

http://www.bowflexmaxtrainer.com/bowflex-max-trainer-us/homepage.jsp

Thread hijack complete. Well done gang, it needed to be done.

I have a full gym at my office. Just need to stop being lazy and wake up early to get here and actually workout

I have a full gym at my office. Just need to stop being lazy and wake up early to get here and actually workout

We have a gym too.

I have used it enough to know I hate working out, especially inside :(

However I do enjoy cycling and recently standup paddleboarding.

So I am bicycling to work atleast once a week (26 miles each way). I find this the easiest way to fit exercise into my schedule.

Its not what you do, just that you do it.

IP your looking great. Congratulations. 

Craig