Mr StupiDoc got a new one? Any guess?

NinjaDoc

Oh no!!!  He's gone squid boy on us and bought a turbo'd Gixxer with a streched swing arm and ghost-flame paint….

BTW, whatever it is, sincere congrats on rejoining the fold.  We're all happy that you were able to man up and 'own' your addiction!!!

Acceptance is the first step toward healing.

Edited by Bubba

wow so many logical guesses and wild ones too, seeing all the guesses it looks very much like u guys thinking from right inside my head. Some of you guys have an advantage as i discussed bikes with you recently. And i am going to be a rear hole and wont say the answer :) the answer one of you might have said or not. I know no one cares but i am happy you guys at least played along with my crappy game. Like jinu said no fks were given but still deep inside you there will be a tiny little piece of fk that keeps nagging wanting to know the answer. This thread is like no use but once seen you cannot unsee it like rosie o donnell playboy edition  :whywithhands:

But let me tell you one thing, no need for suspense or too much anticipation. Its not like i went and got an H2. Its just a crappy motorcycle after all. or is it?  I am gonna wait and see if there are any more guesses, who ever cared a little bit answered already. But some answers are pretty vague and broad, like Pauly saying European. or even a bagger :) Thats like saying u got something with two wheels. Well i know you gonna reply now saying... go . urself .. but still you want to know... dont you..

So far todds answer was the way it should be.. very specific and to the point > bike + year + color  :trolldad:

honestly Only reason is i am waiting is to make a small teaser video of it ...and hoping it build some more fun. If no definite answers i will ride it to the epic ride, u guys can spit on my face and punch me in the kidneys for trying to build up hype over crappy stuff.  afterwards you can mock me for my stoooo00oopid decision or pat me on my back for making the right call,

Edited by NinjaDoc

wow so many logical guesses and

So far todds answer was the way it should be.. very specific and to the point > bike + year + color u guys can spit on my face and punch me in the kidneys for trying to build up hype over crappy stuff. afterwards you can mock me for my stoooo00oopid decision

So I was right it is a 1996 Katana 600 in red Edited by MidgetTodd

Hehehe u guys are awesome fun :)

'hate island' was almost right, I really thought about buying the viffer back :)

Jester is like Holmes Duc tape > monster hehe

I like the sport touring theme everyone suggested

No clue what you bought Nivin, just glad you succumbed to the ADD/OCD and will be in SEO next weekend.

I'm guessing a murdered Duc Multi like this...

2013-ducati-multistrada-1200-s-granturis

Edited by Hellmutt

Tellllll usssss

Sent from my iPhone.

I agree. Time for teasers is over, time to post pics. Otherwise I might be tempted to use the attention whore emoticon!!  

And WTF, this thread is useless without pics emoticon is gone?

• Upvote 1

it better not be some lame bike, now that it's hit 3 pages of speculation.  you live in michigan now, which affords you zero protection from the merciless OSU buckeye hoards

it better not be some lame bike, now that it's hit 3 pages of speculation. you live in michigan now, which affords you zero protection from the merciless OSU buckeye hoards

This is what I was too afraid off. You guys all been too nice and played along. You guys been thinking like a cool sane person and suggesting lots of awesome bikes. I fear I was In a shitty insane situation and pulled the trigger on a crappy machine compared to some of the suggestions here :( and my fear is the hype is too much, the game became bigger than the result, the purpose of the thread back fired right on my face.

But I still hope the suspense itself is a bit of fun, the anticipation is palpable, plz take me as a person out of equation and just wait for this as if it's a lotto decision.

This weekend I am away from home, will need two days to come back and clean and tweak the bike then make a video. At least let me do that after crapping up your day with this post. Till then forget about this and forgive me.

Honestly I still think it will be little bit of fun to watch the reveal in video format no matter how crappy the bike is. On a scale of lame to awesome I would say the machine sits kinda in the middle right over boring. Neither mean nor cool. Neither fun nor dud.

So till then plz forget this thread and forgive me for such a bad idea. Or is it? I think all regular people should play this game when they get a new bike no matter what. Not just H2 need all the glory, not just cafe racers need all the hipness. The bread and butter bikes that take care of us every day need some love too. After all we just buy a bike once in few years. (Except hobs and 330 :D) isn't checking the thread every time there is a new post shitty yet little bit of fun of anticipation ? Come on don't deny it :D

Edited by NinjaDoc