2001 Aprilia RSV Mille

Blitz

22K in 2 years? That's more than double what I've put on my RR since I bought it new in 2007 :lol:

Hahaha...yes, I've been riding a lot. Now you see why I was considering a ST.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The little punk is selling my bike. I didn't figure it'd last long in his hands, so I decided to do a CL search today. And sure enough.

He's asking too much. But it's been meticulously maintained, if anyone is interested.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/5155656892.html

You want to talk about the one exception to the rule.

All must bow down to the vast superiority of an I4.

The tq and hp curve for something like a 1125R or RC8R is nearly identical to the latest gen Z1000.  Most moto rags would argue the Z1000 motor is better suited to street riding than a ZX10 motor.  I tend to think that is pretty fair assessment for 90% of riders.   Your particular riding style is for sure in the other 10%.

The Panigale was engineered to deliver top end power much like an I4...that might suit you.  

• 1 month later...

I did that.

I always thought the black fender was odd, especially since it was the same for the blue, red, and yellow bike. It was a cheap cost cutting measure used by Suzuki and always reeked of laziness and mass production to me.

So, I bought DuPont two-part paint from Napa that was the exact match for the Suzuki pearl. I sprayed it with Preval sprayers, and it actually turned out awesome. You literally could not tell that it was not a stock piece. It wasn't some half-assed job.

I loved the look and the result. Curious to hear your opinion though. Don't be afraid to tell me you hate it....hahahaha!  By the way, the kid has had the bike on CL for over a month. I think he'll have a hard time selling at that *FIRM* price.

Edited by Blitz

Preval sprayers

In my previous life I used to sell those for the factory.  Remember Watergate....the burgers were caught with checks from Nixon's campaign. One of the checks was from the owner of the company. Dude owned two islands in the Bahama's. He gave one of them to Nixon, I have been there. I took a piss in Nixon's john.

In my previous life I used to sell those for the factory.  Remember Watergate....the burgers were caught with checks from Nixon's campaign. One of the checks was from the owner of the company. Dude owned two islands in the Bahama's. He gave one of them to Nixon, I have been there. I took a piss in Nixon's john.

Damn that got complicated quickly. From Preval sprayers, to Watergate, to the Bahamas, to Nixon's toilet! I'm guessing Roswell or Area 51 was involved? Haha!