trying to find a bike shop

sturg

i went there last yaer, but lost all my contact info. its in the area of powell/dublin around sports ohio off of cogsgray. the two guys wher awesome, and i want to go back.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=EN&geocode=&q=sports+ohio&near=powell+oh&ie=UTF8&ll=40.100545,-83.188509&spn=0.004005,0.009999&t=h&z=17

no, its was like a machine shop, or a fastener shop or a metal shop.... nothing in the name suggested bikes. it came as a recomendation, but when you walked it was obvious a bike shop. one of the guys built prototype/race engines. he had a sick buell , aprilla or triumph...

we got into a conversations about how we both like low rpm bikes because its morefun to ride on the road..and how you rarely hit 13-15k on a daily ride to work with these high power bands jap bikes

I drove past there the other day and ther was a nice rig out in front of a garage, door was open and he had some kind of a race car in there. is there a house right nest to the garage? I think i might know where you are talking about. i think it is a bit north of your map on cosgray.

lol. I've never heard it said like that...I wonder what my manager would say if I used that as my excuse why I missed the conference call with the customer?

if you know/meet anyone from new hampshire, it's the only adjective they know - wicked

benyen can confirm

FUCK YEA thats it. thank you john!!! for anyone interested they do a great job..i obviously recomend them.

yes, ive had some work done there before too. they did a great job, at a great price, and it was done in a timely manner. the dude (i forget his name) that i talked to there was really cool too.