Columbus Sportbikegirls

ninjagirl219

I'm up north. Cleveland suburbs. We do most of our rides in southern Ohio but they are almost always last minute and over night trips. Those links above might be a good starting point for you.  Finding a group of just female sport bike riders might be tough. I almost always ride with my husband (it's our "date night") or in small groups.  Hope you find what you are looking for!

Mary

Andrea might come out and race with OMRL on the 18th now that she can't claim "I don't want to have a broken arm for my wedding."  I have no idea if she has an M endorsement though.  She's certainly got access to a bunch of bikes, and is skilled enough to hold her own.

Jeff's fiancé also rides, but I usually see her in boots/gloves/helmet without a jacket.  I dig her buell.  Only seen her ride at parking-lot pace.

I ride cruisers, as does my partner.  We have a friend that rides a street triple.  She is always talking about the few other women in her group, not sure who or where they meet up. 

LOh s of dudes are chodes, especially when introduced to females that can ride. They either get flirty and become douche bags, or they get self-conscious and become disrespectful.

I live with a female rider. I'm fully aware of how much we suck. :lol:

It's hard to be a d bag while you're riding.... Oh you must mean stopping and chit chatting while on a ride.   I try not to do that.     :)

I just want to ride like a racer... I need more track time.

sorry if this offends any of you guys but... I have meet and rode with a bunch of the guys here. We even chit chatted, not one time was anyone a d bag.

• Upvote 1

Lots of dudes are chodes, especially when introduced to females that can ride. They either get flirty and become douche bags, or they get self-conscious and become disrespectful.

I live with a female rider. I'm fully aware of how much we suck. :lol:

Unfortunately the chodes are a highly visible minority that make the rest of us look bad. I really don't think that most of the guys I ride with would change the way they ride because a woman was present. They might filter their conversation at gas stops a little though. If the OP doesn't want guys around when she is riding it's a woman's prerogative.

My wife rides. She's always AGATT, now has full leathers. Rides a ktm, no fairings, but still very sporty. We live in Hamilton, south of Dayton. I'm sure she wouldn't mind doing a ride like you talk. And we can always host a NKY ride.

That's me! I don't post much but I do ride. We are not close to Columbus but I could always pull my bike up to meet up with you girls.

• Upvote 1

I just want to ride like a racer... I need more track time.

bring that KLX 250 out to CRP.  You may want to remove the signals and mirrors.   

It's just sooooo cheap compared to taking your 300 to the track.  A beater 250 race bike wouldn't be a bad route either, but the 16" wheels on the old ones limit tire selection.

• Upvote 1

bring that KLX 250 out to CRP.  You may want to remove the signals and mirrors.   

It's just sooooo cheap compared to taking your 300 to the track.  A beater 250 race bike wouldn't be a bad route either, but the 16" wheels on the old ones limit tire selection.

I am taking the 300 to the cart track, soon.The 250 will also be hitting the track soon too, after some maintenance.

Riding in the south recently made the itch for the track worst.

thanks for the tip!!

The 300 might be too fast to be fun. It's not a Supermoto. The extra weight will be felt on a tight track.

I think the 250 would be more fun.

I agree, I just need to replace the chain and do an oil change.

But, school has me a little occupied for another week.

• 1 month later...