New to OH

MichaelS

I recently moved to the Columbus area from Denver for work.  No offense but I already miss the weather.  :(  I have been riding for about 10 years or so now.  I currently ride a Ducati Hypermotard.  I'm hoping to meet other riders and get information on events around the area. :riding:

I recently moved to the Columbus area from Denver for work.  No offense but I already miss the weather.  :(  I have been riding for about 10 years or so now.  I currently ride a Ducati Hypermotard.  I'm hoping to meet other riders and get information on events around the area. :riding:

Lucky. I can't wait to move to Columbus area. I've only lived in OH for 3 years, not done much exploring, but Columbus has been by far my favorite area. Want to move down there hopefully within the next year if I can find a job.

It looks like the areas South East of Columbus are great riding potential area.

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you have a beautiful bike, would love to see some pictures m8

Columbus is a great city.

But you have to go out of town for good riding. 

Hocking Hills are relatively close and fun.

Head down to Greater Cincinnati area and there are some great roads too.

Quite a few good racetracks within a 5 hr drive too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome everyone.  After posting this I was very busy with moving stuff and a trip to FL.  I don't recommend going there in July.  The bike arrived with the rest of my stuff on Monday so hoping to get out to stretch her legs a little in the next few days.