"I feel the need, the need for speed" sun 30th

theroamr

Nope, no "guess my bike". I found a nice gen 2 Tuono. They've accepted my offer and gave me a good trade-in on the RSV. Just transferring funds and hoping they'll hold it like they said they would.

Same horsepower, same handling, just naked. Should be everything I want. Liter bike power that's a little more comfortable for distances. I love my Aprilia. So, hopefully I'll love my next Aprilia.

Nope, no "guess my bike". I found a nice gen 2 Tuono. They've accepted my offer and gave me a good trade-in on the RSV. Just transferring funds and hoping they'll hold it like they said they would.

Same horsepower, same handling, just naked. Should be everything I want. Liter bike power that's a little more comfortable for distances. I love my Aprilia. So, hopefully I'll love my next Aprilia.

Boooo you no fun J man, but nice choice on bike.

Well that was a quick relationship. Nice choice for your next ride!

It's been hot and heavy, but in the end she isn't an intelligent economical investment.

I'd gladly keep the RSV, but the deal for the Tuono came out of nowhere and I feel like they offered me more than I would have expected for the trade-in. So, it's really what I wanted in the first place....a sport touring bike. And few STs have the superbike bloodlines like the Tuono.

But if this bike only turns out to be a more comfortable, touring version of my RSV, I'll be keeping this one for quite a while. On paper, it's everything I want in a bike.

Thanks man...I appreciate it. A few more days and I'll know for sure whether she's mine or not. We'll have to get together for a ride before the end of the season. I'm hoping to get some longer trips in down South to extend my riding time.