"I feel the need, the need for speed" sun 30th

theroamr

You tried "no wait" last time & it didn't work, lol. It would be good if you could make it Sunday Brian.

I have a time piece now and the Z has a clock so I should be in good with time. I just need to remember the meeting time. In any case, Don't wait on me. :-)

just a reminder, the state patrol has announced they will be out in full force this weekend to slow people down for some drive safely initiative. I would try to stay off the slabs if you can. Everyone have a safe ride!!

So route as follows unless we get a better one. Bolivar 212 to 93 to 83 to 78 into McConnelsville. Then 78 to 377 to 550 to 555 to 676 into Marietta. Then most likely 26 to 260 to 7 to 800 into Woodsfield. Then 78 back down to 7 to 556 to 145 to 148 to 800 into Barnesville. Then 800 North for us Northerners.

Made some changes and did a few more mods to my bike over the past couple days and I rode for 3 hours this afternoon and I have to get some more time in the saddle to get used to her again.  I will be sitting out on this ride so that I wont be tempted to push things too far until I am used to the new set up.  I am going to try and find some folks who are up for Medium or medium fast paced day of riding.  Thank you all for being open to me tagging along though and I hope to have the chance again once I get my suspension all sorted out and tuned how I want it.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe trip tomorrow.

Jeff 

Made some changes and did a few more mods to my bike over the past couple days and I rode for 3 hours this afternoon and I have to get some more time in the saddle to get used to her again. I will be sitting out on this ride so that I wont be tempted to push things too far until I am used to the new set up. I am going to try and find some folks who are up for Medium or medium fast paced day of riding. Thank you all for being open to me tagging along though and I hope to have the chance again once I get my suspension all sorted out and tuned how I want it.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe trip tomorrow.

Jeff

Come out to the epic ride. We will have lots of groups and you'll be able to select your group of whatever speed you feel at that time. It's September 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come out to the epic ride. We will have lots of groups and you'll be able to select your group of whatever speed you feel at that time. It's September 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be trying to get one of my managers to switch with me as I am scheduled to work that Saturday.  I am hoping to make it and hope to have my taller shocks in by then as well.  

Sorry to hear it Jamie. Hope you feel better. I'm planning on riding even with all the rain I just had up here in Mentor. Only way I won't ride will be if looks bad and radar looks dismal. I'll post up by 630 am when I leave.