Best way to attach small electronic doodads to my bike?

Josh1234

I'm getting tired of taking off my Pebble smartwatch and putting it around my handlebars (Or currently, my brake reservoir) to use as a remote for my music.

So I spent $30 and ordered a bluetooth remote from Amazon.  Normally, I'd probably just sticky-velcro it to the handlebars for the ease of grab-and-go. 

But come to think of it, I'd also like to attach my garage door opener and the opener for the gate at work, so I don't have to fish for the button through my pocket while sitting there.

That makes three small electronic devices (each the size of a garage door opener or small, like a fob) that I need to attach to the bike.  

Any suggestions on the best way to do this?  Mount individually?  Fab up some kind of "pod" that will hold all three, and then just stick on the pod?

Also, what's the best way to stick?  I'm not thrilled about putting things with adhesive on my bike, though of course I will if that's what works out best... For something like this, functionality (of the music remote, at least) will trump looks / having a clean-up project later to de-stick it when I sell the bike.

Look in Sugru. Heard its awesome, yet to use it though

Just get a sena bluetooth for your helmet. Eliminates the cords and all the controls are at your finger tips.

Sugru is awesome, used it for lots of stuff. The only downside is it has an expiration if you don't use it.

I've heard good things about Sugru, but I've never used it either.  And I don't want something that looks cheap.... Play-Doh on my motorcycle isn't what I'm going for :)

As for a Sena bluetooth.... That won't open my garage door or the gate or work, though it would control my music.