Aug. Asshat of the Month

Tonik

So over on SVRider it appears they have some bike of the month thing. We are taking it to the next level. We are going to vote on the :asshat: of the month.  Voting ends at 6 pm September 1st.  Vote early, vote often.

Edited by Tonik

My vote has to go to my Homie Nivin. Text,talk and plan a Virginia ride. He doesn't sleep the night before. 20 min into the ride we stop for some sunrise photos and he can barely stay awake.Decided it was best for him to return home. Wise decision. We will get that one in someday Boss.

Fixed. :D

Using your IT powers for evil is like violating the golden rule or something. You should probably ban yourself for awhile. But if we are going to go down that road I will powershell myself a few hundred email addresses in the morning to vote with.

When you're on someone's ignore list, they can't see what you post. So.....

I love CSC, in a non-homo way. No way I would ignore him.

• Upvote 2

not sure who I should vote for....

Sorry IP, but all those gap trips are making me a little jelly...

MT should be on the poll for not being active lately.

That must be it. Gotta get back to post whoring lol.

For real though I'm just short on time with working both jobs and I went back to school full time because there's a job coming open next July that is almost on lock for me if I graduate in June so free time is at a premium. I'll try harder.