Revenge. A dish best served cold.

Tonik

So a few of us at work have reserved parking, I am one of them.  This school year it has been pretty bad with asshats taking our spots.  Normally I just leave them a polite note. Today I had enough, pulled the parking tag number off the car and called the main office where they have records of who has what tag.  The decided to protect one of their own and refused to tell me.

That really pissed me off. So I pulled the security camera video and have clearly identified the offender.

I hold this persons entire IT life in my hands. I can delete all their email, their documents, lock them out, ban the from the internet, make their computer slow has hell. Anything like that you can think of, I can do it. Hell, I can set their web browser home page to Lemon Party if I want.

So should I go the passive aggressive route and do something like that, or should I just go into their office and call them an asshat?

Take your issue straight to the guilty and give them a chance at redemption. If that fails to get the message across, there's zipties on their driveshaft/half shafts, peanut butter on the door handles, stretchwrap the windows, mayo filled condoms over the wiper blades, turn their license plates upside down, fold their side mirrors in daily, and other whimsical little games that aren't damaging yet funny

• Upvote 1

How well is it marked? Sounds like it might be one of those "I always park here an so it's my spot" kinda thing. Just think about how doing something petty can get you canned now a days. Put a cone in front of it and move the cone when you get there.

why is she out of the kitchen! I would ask her to turn in her oven mittens.

I'd remind her she is violating policy, and warn her if it continues you will take action. Then set her home page to the cooking website.

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 2

Very well marked, huge sign in your windshield as you pull in.

To be clear, she told the people that track parking passes she did it on purpose.

formal complaint, since she admitted to intentionally violating company policy she should be given time off. Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

A tiny stone under each valve cap.

Don't forget the cameras. Everything you do will be on camera. You seem like a pretty smart guy. Find a parking ticket online, print it, fill it out and put it under her wiper. Soft threats are always nice. " you like parking in my spot? Do it again......." And walk away. She will either tell you to f-off or she will never park there again.

I like the sleep with her option. Take pics and send it out to the rest of the staff. Bet you'll never see her again. Lol.