What's a good duck gun

ReconRat

I give up and ask, what's a decent duck hunting shotgun?

Almost every duck in North America heads to Florida in the Winter. Need one down there. Huge duck hunting season. Non-toxic shot mandatory in Florida, for migratory. Don't much care about goose, I think. Interested in opinions...

I should mention a strong probability that duck hunting would be from canoe, kayak, or flat bottom boat. At least to get into the swamp areas to find the ducks.

Recoil not an issue, I have three old pump shotguns, all lead shot only. I know about bismuth and tungsten matrix, and would probably use one of the pumps for upland duty.

Odd factoid, in Florida you can hunt wild boar almost all the time. But in small game season, you have to use a rimfire. (Insert laughter here.) And they won't let you hunt red squirrel, only grey.

Sorta leaning toward a Beretta A300, but the Versamax is a choice for the 3-1/2.

Forgot to mention I have enough pump shotguns, was looking for an auto-loader.

You may know but take a look at the cost of barrels for Beretta's. Crazy high if you ever want/need a different barrel. I have the below Berretta but I'm not impressed, Although it looks great and shoots smooth et cetera.. Barrel Bead popped off and Inlay in the stock popped off which costs around $75 for a new piece.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/938238233/BERETTA-391-TEKNYS-GOLD-TRAP-32-INCH-OPTIMA-VANDALIA-EDITION-1-OF-30.htm