unOFFICIAL ORDN Drug story thread.

Tonik

Fetal position and covered in snacks... Been there.

Too high, is there such a thing?

Ok, so you are laying on the floor, covered in snaks, can't feel your hands so you call the cops.

I think that is pretty much the definition of too high.  Now take out the calling the cops part and I would say you are ok. But when you are so high you call the cops on yourself, you are too high.

If the default reaction for everyone getting too high was to call the police I feel like I'd see a story on this every other day here in Colorado. This persons just a rare breed of idiot who can't handle some weed, though he's not alone, I think many remember the police officers 911 call for being to high years ago..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mine was an experience with edibles. I edibled too many and was high for about 8 solid hours. Not a good high, but a "Holy shit! I'm going to be like this for he rest of my life! I can't live like this!!"

Fantastic use of the non word 'edibled'

Ok, so you are laying on the floor, covered in snaks, can't feel your hands so you call the cops.

I think that is pretty much the definition of too high. Now take out the calling the cops part and I would say you are ok. But when you are so high you call the cops on yourself, you are too high.

Don't get me wrong, I have been places I did not want to go, always had friends to talk you off the mental edge. Now once I did something and nobody informed me I needed an overnight bag for the trip.

Mine was an experience with edibles. I edibled too many and was high for about 8 solid hours. Not a good high, but a "Holy shit! I'm going to be like this for he rest of my life! I can't live like this!!"

Same, I ate two cookies and should have only ate one! freakin roller coaster, one minute i was good next minute i was like holy shit i need air and i cant feel my finger tips. Have to be careful with the edibles...You think after half hour that they are weak so you eat another one and next thing you know they both kick in and....yea.

Same, I ate two cookies and should have only ate one! freakin roller coaster, one minute i was good next minute i was like holy shit i need air and i cant feel my finger tips. Have to be careful with the edibles...You think after half hour that they are weak so you eat another one and next thing you know they both kick in and....yea.

My sister threw a party like 10 years ago and had a bunch of booze and clearly labled brownies made with triple-reduced ganja butter. Nearly everyone puked. I was wheelchaired for 3 hours and had to have my room mate come get me.

I ate a 100mg chocolate bar and was in the car (not driving) and saw a group of cactus and lost my shit because I thought it was a swat team and my gf was driving right towards them.... She gives me shit every time we drive past those cactus now

Edited by Steve Butters

Puking is a good solution, sometimes unavoidable. Was at a buddy's house for an LSD trip, probably 6 people total, was having a wonderful experience for a while until a girl lost her shit and went into a bad trip, started clawing at her face and repeating the same thing in a trance and thought she was stuck forever floating above everyone else far away and couldn't hear our voices. Well her disturbing facial distortions and clawing fucked with my head and sent me into a dizzy spiral as I got the hell away from her. Ending up projectile vomiting and it felt like the whole universe was passing through me and when I came to, I felt as if all my burdens had been washed away and I felt like an amazing human being. Ego deaths are awesome.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Some recreational drugs are just fine in moderation. OTOH, I've seen too many lives (of good people) destroyed by Heroin...for many moderation is not possible.

This ^

Have always stayed away from the synthetic stuff, but if it grows in a field or pasture, I might have tried it. ????

• Upvote 3