Out with the old, in with the Older?!

TwiztedRabbit

Soooo.... I have realized I don't ride my pani that much... first year I Rode  it 3000 miles.. second 566... it was pathetic actually. I was sad.. I've been coaching so much I never rode her.. but she beckons... and she beckons hard..

needless to say..  a choice had to be made... and today.. I let her go....

my beautiful Bianca 2013 1199 base abs...

1498038_10202258435157272_1806007380_o.j

but remember ducati she Beckons... and my R6 didn't wanna be the only  track whore

2012 1199 S pure track 

20151015_200947.jpg

20151015_201348.jpg

my first personal touch

20151015_192843.jpg

• Upvote 3

Found out some neat things about the bike.. it was raced by Mr daytona scott Russell in Seattle at a charity endurance event in 2012 and then was it held the lap record at PIR with Jake Holden on board for a while...

Obviously I will not live up to their capabilities on this bike. Though I am excited to give it hell!

so is the R6 for sale, or are you just looking for variety?  I know it's not uncommon to have multiple track bikes, but usually it's either so one can be a "backup" bike, or so that the rider can be competitive in multiple race classes.  Do either apply here?

i havent  decided yet.. but im pretty sure i'll keep the R6 around.. i want to race big twins next year.. smaller  grids.. a lot of my friends are in it too...R6 will be the dedicated ​coaching bike.. this is of course all up to me and this bike mesh as well I hope.. or it will be up for grabs itself  lol... the R6 does me great so its a fall back.. 08 and still highly competitive​