Finally a good use for an Iphone

Tonik

Who has the money to just give these people new phones to destroy?

The phone companies, look at all the free advertising they are getting......companies now have full time peeps just dreaming up ways to get out on social media and have videos go viral. And it works, Casper clearly has fallen for their BS.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 2

I think that's the first iphone I've seen without a cracked screen.

That's cause people are generall moronic and don't know how to not do stupid shit.

Or they buy overpriced junk plastic cases that don't protect worth a damn. I've now had 3 iphones and have used a belkin rubber case on all 3 and have dropped it tons of times and never once cracked a screen

That's cause people are generall moronic and don't know how to not do stupid shit.

Or they buy overpriced junk plastic cases that don't protect worth a damn. I've now had 3 iphones and have used a belkin rubber case on all 3 and have dropped it tons of times and never once cracked a screen

Yeah I don't skimp on the case, and my wife and son like to have the glass screen protector installed as well.

Yeah I don't skimp on the case, and my wife and son like to have the glass screen protector installed as well.

Price wise my case is skimping like a son of a bitch because I think it was maybe $12? But because its not plastic it absorbs impact as opposed to the plastic ones that transfer the energy of the impact IMO.

disclaimer - I don't know there to be actual scientific proof or theory behind what I just said. But it's worked for me so I consider it gospel :D

I owned an iphone and dropped it several times, never busted a screen. Switched to android because itunes is the biggest pile of garbage I have ever used.

I never hated itunes until the last few updates. Every one it gets worse and worse and pisses me off

I've had the cheapest plastic case ever on my iphone for the last 3-4 years, no shock protection whatsoever, never a cracked screen.

My past few HTC phones have not even had cases on them, and none of them broke!  Due to Sprint having some kind of promo or something, I got an OtterBox pretty cheap for my One M8, and it's been on it since day one.  I don't think I could hold on to this phone without a case on it!  Curved, smooth back panel.  I wish I could say that it's been my best phone yet, but I just can't.

Otterbox defender on every phone I've ever owned and never a crack or scratch and I'm hard on phones. Mine gets rolled down steps, laid on, greasy fingers, massive amounts of dust and getting lost in the recliner almost daily. I take it out of the case at least once a week to clean it off and replace the rubber piece of the otterbox at least every 6 to 9 months, free of charge of course because lifetime warranty.

Edited by 2talltim

Otterbox defender on every phone I've ever owned and never a crack or scratch and I'm hard on phones. Mine gets rolled down steps, laid on, greasy fingers, massive amounts of dust and getting lost in the recliner almost daily. I take it out of the case at least once a week to clean it off and replace the rubber piece of the otterbox at least every 6 to 9 months, free of charge of course because lifetime warranty.

So they handle multiple claims for the same case pretty well?  The outer shell of mine just broke for the second time due to the design of it leaving a really thin part.  And my inner part is getting pretty worn out.  I haven't looked into how well they handle multiple claims from the same case until now.

So they handle multiple claims for the same case pretty well? The outer shell of mine just broke for the second time due to the design of it leaving a really thin part. And my inner part is getting pretty worn out. I haven't looked into how well they handle multiple claims from the same case until now.

I've replaced this one twice now and the last time I didn't even have to send any pics. But they do charge $2.99 for shipping now.

Otter box cases work but in My experience are overpriced and oversized. Do yourself a favor and check out spigen cases. Had one on my note 3 for 2 years. Dropped that phone onto concrete multiple times and it still looks new. Have one on my LG g4 now. They're usually less than half the price of an otter box depending on the level of protection you get. I prefer the slim armor. Air-cushioned rubber inside with hard plastic outside.

• Upvote 1

Otter box cases work but in My experience are overpriced and oversized. Do yourself a favor and check out spigen cases. Had one on my note 3 for 2 years. Dropped that phone onto concrete multiple times and it still looks new. Have one on my LG g4 now. They're usually less than half the price of an otter box depending on the level of protection you get. I prefer the slim armor. Air-cushioned rubber inside with hard plastic outside.

I had a spigen on my LG G2 and loved it. Now I have one on my Samsung Note5 and they are awesome cases at a fraction of the price of an Otterbox.