Cleveland IMS

Tonik

well that's better, this Saturday would definitely be out for me. It's Beerfest!

Glad I could get rid of your excuse to not hang with us if it was this weekend. Cant wait to see what the excuse is going to be for next next weekend :). JK dont burn my bags.

Glad I could get rid of your excuse to not hang with us if it was this weekend. Cant wait to see what the excuse is going to be for next next weekend :). JK dont burn my bags.

He won't burn your bags, he wants the money more than he wants to punish you for pointing out the truth.

• Upvote 1

It is just a few weeks away, I have a promo code IMS16POST for three bucks off.

Anyone got a better one before I buy my tickets?

Yes I know it isn't as awesome as it used to be and is packed with pirates. But I go Friday afternoon when it is empty and enjoy looking at everything.

I'm not reading the whole thread to see of somone had a better one but progressive just sent me this one for $4 off. PRG16

I guess mistake number 1 was sending him money for them so he didnt sell them before I could come pick them up!

so you're saying I shouldn't have pulled all my ads :D

Brian, get your ass to the thing so I can make fun of you to your face. 

see now we are trending in a positive direction

Would it be safe to say 12? I could stop on my way home from work an ask if we could reserve a spot.

I count 4 currently (if you're going to a wedding) not including the 5 noncommittals. If this number stands, reservations would not be needed.

A real blues bar would be cool. If we're going to listen to strangers sing, I much prefer that to random white bitches doing the karaoke while swimming a sea of denial. 

I don't think you're going to find that near the IMS. 

I just texted my dad about if there is any kind of discount code through progressive.  I seem to recall that he could get himself and a guest in free one year, but that won't help you guys...  standby.

I just texted my dad about if there is any kind of discount code through progressive.  I seem to recall that he could get himself and a guest in free one year, but that won't help you guys...  standby.

I have Progressive Insurance, and the best I could get was a discount code for $4 off.

Pretty much.  Nearby options are limited.  

There's a place in "downtown" Berea called Mike's that's supposed to have good food, but I've never been there.   It's not as close as Grindstone though.

If you can find a progressive employee, I confirmed that they get in free (plus a free guest) by showing their badge at the entrance.  they're photo ID's, so you can't just borrow someone's card.

Hell my roommate works there and is asian. Looks like im getting in free!

Oh...I wasn't suggesting to eat there...that's nasty. You can grab a weiner at the IX before going there :)

Best $10 hot dog you''ll have in your life. JK, I feel you pay a premium for any food or beverage in the IX center during events.