Spring NEO Meet??

330racing

I'd be interested in a NEO meet up; even though i plan on selling the street bike this spring. I can bring corn hole or some of the other items you can't really tow around on a bike. 

FS: 2007 Daytona 675 if anyone interested. HAHA.

I thought a more Park-like setting would be nice since we could ride after...I'm willing to chip in for food etc....

We have a while to plan. I'm hoping someone runs with the idea because if I plan it....well there won't be a plan :)

Edited by 330racing

I thought a more Park-like setting would be nice since we could ride after...I'm willing to chip in for food etc....

We have a while to plan. I'm hoping someone runs with the idea because if I plan it....well there won't be a plan :)

Park = no beer. While I understand that it's not the goal of anyone to get sloshed at a meet, its nice to have a few cold ones among friends. If the consensus is for a dry meet tho, a park would be a good idea. I know of some metro parks around akron area with pavilions, grills etc.

Sam, you should still plan your M&G. You have a garage and tools. I may do a belt/valve service on Isabella while I'm there. :)

Ok. And you can marvel over my completed project bike and take it for a ride to see what it was like to get all the pussy in the 70's. I'll try and organize the food a little better too, was sort of a free for all last year and I had a bit of a buzz on by the time some of the late arrivals got there.

to see what it was like to get all the pussy in the 70's.

I got all the pussy in the 70's because my mom always had Vettes and let me take them whenever. And on the keychain was a key to Dad's 36 foot boat. Used to race the Vette to get cash to refill the boat so Dad wouldn't notice.

Good times.