2nd annual NEO meat and greet/garage party

Gixxus Christ!

2 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Hidden in the trees like a Ninja?

Well its right side up from that view. You see, they are sideways to you white folk because they are designed to be seen from the asian point of view that IP described. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Yea, it's up. The host has turned out to be a real prude.

indeed, i never imagined someone with such profane vulgar perverse dick fingers to be such a nancy bitch face what with the rules about pants.  SHAME

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:
8 hours ago, Tonik said:

This quote wouldn't let go, so I am just typing random shit until a mod that gives a fuck fixes it  

There were zero fucks given that day by the mods.

• Upvote 3

Ok fine. I hereby declare a pants off dance off at the meat n greet. You filthy sodomites can get just as AIDSy as you want, I have a whole coffee can full of military grade grease for you to use while you peg each other in the turdcutter. 

Any of you Orientals look at my dogs and the BBQ in the same glance and it's hammer time, and I have a whole drawer full of hammers. 

I think it's gonna be a good time.

• Upvote 1

Any of you Orientals look at my dogs and the BBQ in the same glance and it's hammer time, and I have a whole drawer full of hammers. 

Looks like I gotta think of something else to bring to the table.

Sent from my iPhone.

Y'all are a bunch of twisted, foul-mouthed mudder fokkers, and it's refreshing.  I'm in for round 2 with weather being at least a little reasonable.  Maybe @Wojo72 can get a kitchen pass.  Maybe Tonik can teach me about hate while I'm there - I've recently switched to an anti-inflamatory diet and it increased my anger levels... :cry:

Looks like I gotta think of something else to bring to the table.

Sent from my iPhone.

Ditto. If jbot comes, there will be a higher than usual Asian contingency, I'll bring some kimchee and lays Korean bbq..

lays-3-600x800.jpg

Just no Asian guy on guy stuff please. That's was just supposed to be a college thing