FS: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675

Bad324

It's my friends and in great condition, red and only 10,150 miles. Located between Akron and Cleveland

$4250

edit: pics to come when I'm at a computer since apparently I can't attach photos from my phone anymore 

Edited by Bad324

17 minutes ago, Casper said:

You should buy it. 

I almost put the following disclaimer in cause I knew this was coming...

if you suggest I buy it, I gladly will if someone loans me the money at 0% interest with 0 expectation I will pay it back :D

Just now, ItzaME said:

Curious to why will they need s battery? 

It's a running joke as a couple of the frequent posting members that have Triumph's have had battery issues in the past

Just now, ItzaME said:

Curious to why will they need s battery? 

Just a joke, there was a run here on batteries for Triumphs.  Happens to all bikes, batteries go. Triumphs are no worse on batteries as far as I have seen.  But the way some of the Triumph owners here handled the situation was rather humorous.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Nice Bike. Does it come with a new battery?

I'll have to ask him but I vaguely remember him saying he had to replace it last year when he moved back to this area from Toledo

41 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

I'll have to ask him but I vaguely remember him saying he had to replace it last year when he moved back to this area from Toledo

Figures, damn Daytona's just seem to eat through batteries. :dunno:

10 hours ago, Tonik said:

Just a joke, there was a run here on batteries for Triumphs.  Happens to all bikes, batteries go. Triumphs are no worse on batteries as far as I have seen.  But the way some of the Triumph owners here handled the situation was rather humorous.

Lol ya you guys are actually right about that I had a few and always soemthing up with charging and R/R... 

Anywho, I bought this bike and maybe OP wasn't aware but I wouldn't call it exactly 'great' condition but worth it. Adam was cool guy and worked with me. These are great bikes for those who have never owned own. 

10 minutes ago, ItzaME said:

Lol ya you guys are actually right about that I had a few and always soemthing up with charging and R/R... 

Anywho, I bought this bike and maybe OP wasn't aware but I wouldn't call it exactly 'great' condition but worth it. Adam was cool guy and worked with me. These are great bikes for those who have never owned own. 

I've known Adam a long time and assumed it was in great condition based how he's maintained vehicles in the past. I had not seen the bike in person for a few years and like I said just assumed so you know what they say about assumptions!

17 minutes ago, ItzaME said:

Nice, congrats man!