Oxford Heated Vest Closeout Buy Starting at $89.99

Iron Pony

Oxford Heated Vest

Oxford Carbon Lithium Hot Vest (Original Price $249.95, Our Price $99.99!)

INCLUDES LITHIUM BATTERY

• Carbon-fiber heat pads are soft and flexible so you cannot feel their presence

• 4 x carbon-fiber heat zones keep vulnerable chest and kidney areas warm

• Infra-red rays heat efficiently and safely

• Compression fit to maximize heat transfer to the body

• Mesh lining to improve air and heat circulation Lithium battery pack for long operating times (typically between 2 & 6 hours) • Hand washable.

Oxford Inox 12 Volt Hot Vest (Original Price $199.95, Our Price $89.99!)

• INOX Heated Clothing uses highly durable woven stainless steel heat pad technology, which is soft and flexible so you cannot feel its presence

• INOX offers class leading LOW power consumption (no flat batteries!) yet offers larger heated areas

• Three large INOX heat pads keep the chest, back and neck areas warm; the heated collar provides soothing warmth on the coldest of days.

Oxford Heated Vest.  1. (Red Logo)  Inox Lithium Hot Vest. Original Price $249.95, Our Price $99.99. 2. Hot Vest 12 Volt. Orgininal Price $199.95 our price $89.99.jpg

Edited by Iron Pony

You peeps should buy these.  Heated gear is the bomb, it really extends the riding season. Especially if you head to the mountains where it is colder in the mornings in the higher altitudes.

Picked one up today, seems to be really good quality. If anyone is thinking of ordering or picking one up I had to go a size up. Usually I wear a 2xl in most things but had to go with a 3xl on these. Not comment on the function of it I'll post more if and when I get to use it.

Got to use my heated vest this morning and it was cozy warm. Wish it were a tad longer but that's not the vest fault that I'm a sasquatch. Still for the price I'm not complaining at all. Only bought it for a rare occasion and it will do nicely for that.  Realized when I got to work that my rear vent was unzipped on my jacket so I could have maybe not needed to run it on high had it been closed. Think the temp was around 39 when I left the house and it was 41 at the bank when I rode by in town.