HEADCOUNT 2nd annual NEO meat and greet/garage party

Tonik

Sam needs a head count  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How many are you bringing, counting yourself

This poll is closed to new votes

• Tonik pinned this topic

I'd like to go and crash my mustang into some bikes, but I've got other plans some innocent bystanders at a local car meet are calling my name, sorry guys lol

Actually I'm just bullshitting, but I don't see a date for the meet up? (On tapatalk)

double thumbin' it!

• Upvote 2

Wow, it's gonna be bigger than last year, especially if people all show at once vs trickling in throughout the day. My garage is still OCD nightmare fuel. It's bad, plus there's a quad motor in pieces on my bench along with lots of other pieces parts. @isaac's Papa can you bring some fork tools and whatever else you might think would be useful? I have a vacuum bleeder if anyone wants brake or clutch service. Or we could just get tight and rub our units on Isabella, whatevs.

Sorry Sam, I gotta miss this one after all.  I drowned my DR650 on Sunday and it's turning into a bigger job to get running than I hoped, plus I need to start getting my gear together for a WV camp-and-ride next week.  Hope you guys have a blast; I'll see if I can make it to the next event y'all are at.

Anybody from the west side want to head down together? Planning on leaving my place around noon. Have a back-roads route planned with no freeways and as many twisties as I could toss in. Only adds about 20 min to the standard freeway drive time. Should get there about 1330-1345.

• Tonik unpinned this topic