Ride and Grab tags

HeavyDuty

http://www.michiganlegion.org/legionriders/GrabGo.pdf

Where each ALR group that makes a run to another Post to pick up plaques receives points
for the number of members on the run and for miles traveled.
At the end of the year the Post with the most points wins the Grab & Run Trophy.

Ohio American Legion Riders Ride and Grab Game Is a modified version of capture the flag

The tags started out as sets of dog tags but now most post have other unique Items attached to them so they can better identify their posts tags when hanging on the wall, ours have a 5 inch Muskie lures attached to them

A few simple rules 

A minimum of 2 ALR patched rider from the same post on Motorcycles can only take or retrieve tags

You can only take a tags belonging to the post you are at or a tag belonging to your post if they have one.

You cannot take tags belonging to any other posts

You can only take 2 tags per day.

You can only have one tag from each post hanging on your wall.  (If you already have one you cannot take another. )

The object of the game is to get as many of the other posts tags hanging on your wall as you can we currently have 18 sets of tags on our wall (Bragging wall)

Now let me address to statement about drinking.  If a member of the ALR becomes drunk during any ride he or she must leave the ride and one of your riding buddies will have to stay behind with you until you are sober enough to get home If this happens again you can be banned from further rides The safety of your fellow riders is yours and every other riders responsibility.  We take that very seriously

In the 20 to 25 rides I do every year riding with various ALR posts in the last 5 years we have had O ZERO accidents how many riders have crashed on rides organized by Ohio riders in the last 5 years.

90% of the riders In the ALR are Veterans. If you are a vet and might be interested in joining come to some of the open rides at your local Legion post.  Believe me no one cares what you are riding.

If you would like more information PM me.