June 18 saturday NEO to SEO

NinjaDoc

Was thinking of doing a quick ride this saturday. Keep it short like may be 250-300 miles, leave  around 7:30ish to be back home early afternoon to beat the heat and weekend traffic.

As of now planning on leaving Canfield ohio  sheetz ( 11&224) by 7:30  [ 4585 Boardman-Canfield Rd, Canfield, OH 44406]

If any others interested we can plot route to meet you guys on the way, May be Bolivar or new concord etc

Pace will be medium to fast. Faster guys hopefully will be entertained and absolutely NOT suitable for beginners

We have ride on Saturday also, keep the post updated and maybe we can meet in New Concord and get a few miles in.

We = Derek, my brother, another non-active forum member and myself.  May be others as Saturday approaches.

8 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

I'd be down, but I absolutely need to be back in Mayfield by 12:45 at the absolute latest.

Dang That's very short duration, u can get some miles in for sure. I guess any ride is better than no ride. May be once we Cross 77 u can trek back up north 

6 hours ago, Casper said:

I could be in. That's awful early for me though. Lol. Where would you be crossing 70? Any idea what time?

I can be at bolivar or new concord by 10:30. If you can meet in bolivar we can do some roads east of 77 which prolly u guys haven't been on for some time now I assume. Good stuff with new pavement etc 

6 hours ago, whaler said:

We have ride on Saturday also, keep the post updated and maybe we can meet in New Concord and get a few miles in.

We = Derek, my brother, another non-active forum member and myself.  May be others as Saturday approaches.

Sure, that will be great. I will see what interest brews up with rest of group. If no changes we can always do the golden rule of 83 - 78 :D 

34 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Wanna trade me spots? ?

i gave you a very generic mildly motivating statement, you should pretend like ur pumped up and proud instead of firing back such honest questions :p 

next year hopefully i can do it, (at this rate it will be 2020 before i can do it) 

• Upvote 1

If my planned  7hr. Adventure ride cancels.  I will shoot out on the Zeeee  to New Concord and grab a  cup of excellent coffee at  Crumb and Cup Alley Cafe " 68 W Main St, New Concord, OH 43762" and try to meet up with you at 10:30.

On 6/15/2016 at 11:19 AM, dpgasser said:

I work at 3pm on Saturday, but I could meet the group in New Concord and join the ride down into Marietta and a little longer if time permits.

DPG.

will be nice to meet you again D, we used to ride a lot the year just before i went to michigan, including one ride right through snow flakes. lol that was crazy 

i prolly wont be heading that far south :( , u can split off once we are couple of hours into the ride before we start heading north ward. 

43 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

I think I can make this.  Any idea on the route yet?

T. right now i am thinking heading down 83 78 then touching bit of 260 145 26 148 9 519 22 etc, 90% of these roads are fresh pavement.  About 3 -4 hours of ride from 11 pm. Aim is to get to 800 and 22 by around 3 pm. and be home before 5.  West guys can then take 22 home , north guys can take 800 up, and us east guys will head east ward If time permits u guys should come with us till we finish 646, thats a road u guys really need to ride again with new pavement now. if we making good time will try to include some more stuff around. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

If okay with others Let's gas up from the close by gas station ahead of time and meet in the same epic ride meet spot to keep things easy. 

Why not just meet at the gas station then?